Chapter 9: Don't leave me all alone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                Author's note: Hello welcome back to this book. I hoped you liked the other chapters as much as I do. Now, let's get Chapter 9 started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ruby's P.O.V.
                I was still sleeping when I felt movement underneath me. I woke up and I saw that Weiss was awake too. I yawned into her chest and she slightly moans. I blushed and I looked up at her. I'm guessing that it turned her on. I got up into a sitting position with her legs still wrapped around my waist. I stretched myself out and yawner again.
                Weiss: "Good morning sleepy head....my love of a wonderful and trustworthy Knight, Ruby..!!"
                Me: "Yeah, I'm awake now and I can't wait to see what it happen today. But what I can't wait most of lot....is my whole day with my Princess!!"
               Weiss blushes heavily and she sits up. I leaned in and we kissed and kissed nonstop. I pulled her body closer to me by grabbing her ass and lifting her up on to my lap. I broke the kiss and I started to kiss her neck. Weiss moans softly and there was a knock on my bedroom door. We immediately separated from one another and put new clothing on. I went to the door but I looked through the little eye mirror to see who it was that was at the door. It was one of the princes and I waved at Weiss to got out the window and I did the same thing. Then the door opens and he looks around then he grunts angrily.
                Second Prince: "Damnit!! I thought I heard moaning in here but it was probably my imagination but then again maybe not. That Princess will be mine rather that damn Knight of hers likes it or not. No one is going to stop me from getting what I wanted. Now....where is she so I can do what I WANT to her."
                I wanted to kill him but Weiss stops me from showing myself to the open door. I looked at her and my eyes softened once I looked at her. I picked her up bridal style and I summoned rose petals. I walked off the ledge from my window towards the ground. Weiss held onto me for dear life and I chuckled softly as we landed safely on the ground. The rose petals continued to fly around us both. I pressed my forehead against hers while smiling happily. Then the four princes showed up and I growled aggressively. I started to walk away with Weiss in my arms. One of them grabs my left shoulder. I turned around and I almost punched him in the face but before I could Yang grabbed him from behind and puts him in a choke hold. The other three rushed towards him but Blake appears with her Gambol Shroud. She pushes them all away and Yang let's go of the first Prince. They protected me and Weiss from them. The four of them backed off and they knew that they couldn't kill me, Yang, Blake because we were her Knights and the king would execute them if they forced Weiss's hand in marriage.
                I started walking again with Yang and Blake at my side. I held Weiss in my arms still in bridal style. I put her down when we got to the lake. Yang and Blake went into the trees to watch out for the four princes or anything else that might interrupt our time together. It's still summer, Weiss pushes me into the water and she came in after me. We had a lots of fun swimming and we went to the surface of the water in order to get some air. Weiss always splashes at me and I did the sane thing to her. We laughed happily as Yang and Blake were together too, but watching out for any danger. But here and there, they had their moments together so it wasn't just me and Weiss who were having lots of fun. I dived into the water and Weiss followed me. I turned my body around and I see Weiss swimming towards me. I reached my hands out her and she grabs them both. Weiss leans in and kisses the bridge of my nose and part of my forehead. I had my mouth open smiling as Weiss was smiling when she kisses my nose along with my forehead. The water made our clothes and hair wave in the water as if we were in a windy day. Air bubbles appeared around us and they surrounded us both. Our eyes were closed as we held each other's hands. Once we got to the surface of the water Weiss wraps her arms my neck then opens her to speak with me.
                Weiss: "Don't leave me all alone!!"
                Me: "Don't worry, my Princess.... I'll never leave you and never leave you all alone because you are my....my everything, Princess Weiss!!"
               We got out of the water and we headed back to the castle nearby. Weiss was on my back because she wanted a piggy back ride from me. Yang did the sane thing to Blake. We had a lot of fun together and we all teleported to my bedroom so we couldn't be followed. We got there and we had more fun there. Yang teases and makes fun of me about what Weiss and I did in the cave eight days ago. Please make her stop Weiss....Blake!! Weiss and Blake finally shut Yang up by putting a blanket over her head and covering her mouth telling her to stop. I sighed in relief and Yang and Blake left my bedroom by teleporting to Yang's bedroom. Now....me and Weiss were all alone together yet again. I went to my windows and closed every single one and placed spells on them to keep them locked. Then, I went to my bedroom door and I did the same thing there. But not only that spell to keep it locked but to make sure that no sounds leak through so me and Weiss could begin the actual fun. But I don't know if she wants to fo that just yet. I'll ask later but right now, I just want to be with her which is completely enough to keep me going through the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                Author's note: I really hope you guys are enjoying this book so far because I am since I'm the one who's making and writing (typing) it. Thanks for your support for all of my books I've published so far. And as always I'll be seeing you in the next chapter/part. Laters!!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~