Chapter 17: I found you, Ruby Rose!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

               Author's note: Hello everyone, welcome back to this book for a brand new chapter. I hope you like it and enjoy it. Now let's get to it okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weiss's P.O.V.
                I went to bed that night, and it felt strange. I was so used to sleeping with Ruby and now.... I'm not any more. Something happened to her. I, Yang and Blake are looking for her right now but we need our rest. I cuddled up to my pillow and Yang and Blake came in the tent. Yang sleeps on my left side while Blake sleeps on my right side. I asked them if they were really okay with being separated from one another's bed side. They told me that it was okay, they wanted to comfort me more since I don't have Ruby at the moment. I smiled happily and they both cuddled up to me and I loved the warmth they gave me. It felt like I was sleeping with my friends, meaning with myself, Yang, Blake and Ruby like we did when we were kids. We also slept together in one big bed especially when we had nightmares. We we're always there for one another and that hasn't changed not even a little bit. I loved this, sweet, sweet memories are returning to my head. After awhile we all fell asleep. In the morning, I woke up before Yang and Blake and I saw a figure walk on passed our tent. I gasped loudly and I went outside the tent to immediate investigate it. I got out there and I looked around and saw someone. It....it looked like it was...-
                Me: "I found you, Ruby Rose!"
                The figure looks at me and it smiles warmly at me. It was in the shadows, but once out of it, it truly was her. I started crying uncontrollably and I ran to her arms.

Ruby's P.O.V.
                I couldn't believe it, I've been missing for a week now. But all of a sudden, I hear my name from....my Weiss. I turned around to see get. I walked closer to her and she starts crying uncontrollably and she rushed towards me. I ran at her as well and I caught her in my arms. I swirled us around and I tripped and fell. I protected Weiss and she lays on top of me. She laughs happily and I did as well. Then, she sat up and she slowly reached in for a kiss. I gladly accepted it and I kissed her lovingly on her lips. Weiss moans softly and I could tell that she missed this a lot. I placed my hands on her hips and I grind my body against hers. She moans more and I had to broke the kiss. But Weiss didn't like that much. That's to be expected. I sat up and I hugged her tightly in my arms. She hugs me back not wanting to let me go but she didn't know on how soon I'll be taken away from her again.
                Me: "I love you so much Weiss.... we'll have a family together but right now....you need to let me go for now. I don't want you to get hurt. Someone is trying to kill me here. I don't want you, Yang and Blake get hurt because of my mistakes."
                Weiss hits me and kept hitting me softly. She starts crying uncontrollably again. I don't like seeing her like this. If it wasn't for a love for one another, she wouldn't be acting like this at all.
                Weiss (while crying still): "Don't.... Don't you dare say that. We're not weak you know. No....no one is going to kill you not on my watch!! You have a baby on the way....and this child needs it's father which is you. So.... Damnit!! Stay alive you hear me!! Stay alive for your child, because I won't be able to live if your no longer in my life.... your my everything....your my life..... your my lover!! Please....just promise me Ruby Rose. Stay alive for me!!"
                I started crying myself and I kissed her as passionately as I could right now. She opens her eyes wide but she soon closed them again and kisses me back just as passionately. We kissed for a bit and we separated again.
                Me: "Don't worry, I'll come looking for you....my Princess."
               Weiss: "You better, Ruby.... I'll be waiting for you and so will our child."

Weiss's P.O.V.
                Before I knew it, my name was constantly called out. I was....I was still asleep!? So that moment....was just a dream? Damnit!! Damnit it all to hell!! I miss Ruby so much. I was still having these dreams/nightmares of finding my Ruby. The second dream/nightmare of finding Ruby got worst. I was in a dark cave and I was looking around looking for Ruby. Then, I started to hear groaning, painful groaning nearby. I rushed towards it and I saw a bloody figure in front of me. I got a closer look as I took another step or two. The head of the bloody figure lifts up and it....it was RUBY!! Oh my god!! I rushed towards her and I gasped in complete shock. I helped her up to her feet and I got her out of there. But she was dying, how can I stop the bleeding!! Soon enough I saw awoken by Yang and Blake. Damn!! Another damn nightmare/dream about finding Ruby and not in a good way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                Author's note: There you go, I know that it's another short chapter/part again. But I'll edit it once more ideas for this chapter comes to mind. I just wanted to publish more parts for you guys. Thanks for everything, and I'll be seeing you in the next chapter/part. Bye-bye~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~