Chapter 27: Weiss and Ruby's wedding day!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                Author's note: Hello everyone and welcome to another exciting update of this book. I hope you all enjoyed reading this as I did while making it for your entertainment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's P.O.V.
                Everyone was all ready for Princess Weiss's wedding. The spirit of Rouckou was there for his daughters/sons. Yang and Ruby were really happy knowing that he was there well soft of. Weiss was ready in her wedding dress and Ruby was having trouble with her suit and tie. Even though his was a spirit, Rouckou helped her out. After awhile, all four princes including Yang and Ruby were waiting for Weiss at the end of the aisle. The song "Here comes the bride" starts. Weiss was walking down the aisle with her father. Once she was there, Rouckou left to sit with his two wives, Raven and Summer. Weiss grabs one of the rings and she has to give it to the person she'll marry. Weiss chooses to marry.... Ruby! Ruby gasps and she nearly fell off of the stand. Weiss gasps in worry but Ruby caught herself. Ruby rubs the back of her head shyly and the four princes were outraged by Weiss's chose. But Rouckou gave them all a death glare which left a terrifying scar on their souls. They backed down on harming his daughter/son Ruby. He smiles brightly and he watched his youngest daughter/son get married. Rouckou is only 18 years old, but remember he isn't human, he never was human. He can increase or decrease his age willingly. He can do the same thing with others he's very, very close to like his two wives Raven and Summer. They are 18 all over again because of Rouckou's spell to decrease age.
                Weiss and Ruby now take the stand and their marriage began. They took their vows and Ruby kissed the bride. They were officially married by law. Rouckou even got the chance to hold his granddaughter for the first time. (By the way, when Mei was born, Rouckou was actually 28 years old along with Raven and Summer ages being 27. Yang and Ruby were 19 when Mei was born. But remember Rouckou isn't human nor is Yang and Ruby in this book since he's the father of them.) Rouckou soon came back to life thanks to God and the Elder God's and Goddess of his home planet. When Yang and Ruby heard the news they immediately ran to their fathers location. He was talking to his older brother Aolki then hears his children. Rouckou looked over to see them and they literally jumped onto him.
                Rouckou: "Oof! Girls!"
                Yang and Ruby: "Daddy!"
                They literally squeeze Rouckou to death before letting him go to breathe. Rouckou was coughing loudly while holding his throat.
                Rouckou: "You girls....you maybe getting your memories back slowly but you should know to never to do to me. But I'm just as happy to see you two as well."
                They hugged him again and cried because they missed him like hell. The father they knew is totally different from their real father. Taiyang walks in on them and he clears his throat. Yang and Ruby looker at him.
                Yang and Ruby: "Hey, dad."
                Taiyang: "Hi my sweeties, I need to talk to your other father for a moment please."
                Yang and Ruby: "Yeah sure, we'll be back okay daddy. We need to catch up on a lot of things."
                Rouckou: "Yeah we do, I'll see you in then. I love you girls."
                Yang and Ruby (while hugging him again): "We love you too, daddy."
                They left and Taiyang felt a little jealous but he knew that this was going to happen anyways. They talked for a bit and Rouckou has a coughing fit. Taiyang became very worried and helps him out to the hospital part of the Rouckou's huge mansion of a house. There were a bunch of girls everywhere and they were all worried for their boy, meaning Rouckou. Taiyang brought Rouckou to his older brother Aolki. Yang and Ruby looked onward with their mothers. Aolki and Rouckou's two younger brothers help Rouckou out with his asthma attack. But this was different, he was choking on his own blood. Yang and Ruby along with many, many other girls watch in horror as they watch him cough up blood. His brothers placed Rouckou on his back on a bed. They put a small mask over his mouth and nose to help him breathe. Aolki puts a needle to his skin near his elbow. Then he pushes it into the skin and pushes the button with a strange liquid inside into Rouckou's bloodstream. Everyone was worried sick for Rouckou's life. The clan's doctors were testing his blood to see what was wrong with him. Will Rouckou survive his possible unknown sickness? Will Ruby and Yang ever be a family again with their father?

To be continued....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                Author's note: Sorry for very, very long wait for this chapter/part. It's kinda short and it'll end there on Rouckou's unknown illness because it's for my book called, "Rouckou: Aliegon Gladiators." Which is coming out soon. I hope you all enjoy this chapter/part. And I would like to specially thank everyone who blower my phone up from Wattpad. Thanks to everyone who added this book and the others as well to their reading lists. I'd also like to thank those of you who are following me on Wattpad. Thanks so much, you have no idea how much it means to me. Thanks for everything and as always I'll be seeing you in the next chapter/part. Laters~ This chapter/part contains 945 words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~