Chapter 13: Don't piss Weiss off!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                Author's note: Here's the next chapter everyone, it's before Ruby finds out that Weiss is pregnant. You should know who knows, Weiss only told Yang and Blake that she's pregnant. I hope all of you are enjoying this book and I thank you so much for your support and your reads to this book. Now let's get this new chapter started okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ruby's P.O.V.
                I picked Weiss up bridal style and I walked her out of the bathroom with her in my arms. But I was greeted by those for damn princes!! Not again with this!! Yang and Blake appeared in front of me telling them to back off and to do it now. They did and we walked off with no incidences from those damn four princes. I held Weiss close to me and I never wanted to let her go. She and I finally told one another that we loved each other. So there's no way I'm going to lose her, not now and not ever!! I got to the hospital part of the castle and the doctors and nurses took her in. Yang placed her hands on my shoulders and Blake hugged Yang from behind.
                Yang: "Don't worry Ruby.... she'll be fine.... they'll take good care of her, Ruby."
                Blake: "Yeah, you know that she's the toughest of the tough princesses we got. Let's go for a walk okay to get it off our minds."
                 I sighed heavily and I touched Yang's hands then I started walking away. Yang and Blake sighed heavily as well and they immediately followed me. I stomped my way out and I huffed along the way. I got outside but I didn't calm down at all, none what so ever!! Meanwhile, the doctors where doing their best to help Weiss. They did a ultrasound on her stomach and a little figure in her stomach suddenly appears. Weiss sighs as she actually knew that she was pregnant after seeing bulletproof evidence. I was pacing back and forth grinding my teeth against each other. Yang and Blake were sitting down on the beach watching. Yang stood up and she in a way distracts me from seeing the doctor that did the ultrasound on Weiss. Blake speak with her and got the news. Blake squealed but quietly as possible and she told the doctor that she'll tell the others. The doctor left and Blake walked towards me and Yang.
                Blake: "Weiss is fine, she just got a little sick. They gave her medicine and it's helping her. It'll stop her from puking from now on. So there you go, Weiss will be perfectly find, Ruby."
                Me: "...."
                Yang grabs my hand and she starts walking me somewhere and I don't even notice. I was brought to the hospital part of the castle and Yang sat me down and she and Blake left me alone. I glanced up and I saw Weiss asleep on the bed next to me. I pushed the chair closer to the bed side and I grabbed her left hand in my hands. She seems a bit too hot in temperature. I fell asleep while I placed my head on her chest well slightly anyways. I stayed asleep and Weiss wakes up soon. She sat up and she looks around the room. Then her sights set on me, and the grumpy version of herself suddenly appears. She flicks my nose and I immediately woke up.
                Me: "Owie!! Why did you do that for.... Princess Weiss?"
                Weiss: "Why I did that? Hmm....I don't know maybe it's because I wanted you here when those damn doctors touched me!!"
                Me: "Eh? But you're always okay with that. Are....are you sure that you're better now, Princess Weiss?"
                Weiss stops for a moment and she gasps then she hugs me all of a sudden. I gasped as well and I got on the bed. I removed the blankets off of her. Weiss didn't reject me at all so I kissed her softly in the lips lovingly. I opened her legs wide and I got in between them. Weiss wraps her legs around my waist and she tightens all of her grips on my body. I didn't care if she was possibly sick I loved her. I wanted to touch her, and I absolutely wanted to kiss her no matter what. I pressed my body against hers and I started to remove her clothes and mine too. I laid backwards and I slightly opened my legs. Weiss crawls towards me on the bed and she places her mouth on my cock. I covered my mouth slightly moaning. Weiss bucks her head up and down sucking. I moaned loudly then Weiss stops and she brings her body onto my lap. I pushed my cock inside her and Weiss moans loudly. We had sex again. I reentered her from behind like always and Weiss moans. I finished everything with a big and hard last thrust inside her. Both of us came and Weiss cums along with squirts as her body felt amazingly good. I put only a sports bra, panties, and my black shorts on. Weiss puts on her bra and panties only. I blushed heavily and we laid down together. I cuddled up to Weiss and she giggles softly as we cuddled to one another. We fell asleep and Yang and Blake came into the room and saw us together. I was happy and so was Weiss as we slept. After awhile, Weiss woke up and she slaps my lower back gently.
                Weiss: "Wake up sleepy head! Time for breakfast, can you cook it for me like you did yesterday....*comes to my ear whispers* Baby?"
               I woke up immediately after hearing her say 'baby' to me. I looked at her blushing red and Weiss kisses me before I left her all alone again. I left her to go to the kitchen. I got there and I started cooking for Weiss. Then, Yang and Blake went to visit Weiss then I came back with four plate full of food for us all. I gave one to Blake first, then Yang, and lastly to Weiss then myself of course. We ate together and we laughed softly too. Then the grumpy version of Weiss happens again. At the smallest things, she got pissed off. I tried my best to calm her down. Once I did, Weiss always apologises to us and gives me a kiss everytime she freaks out. Then, I dropped books everywhere and that tick Weiss off. I got prepared for her yelling but instead she freezes me in placed with her weapon. I grunted softly and I looked at her.
                Me (still grunting softly): "What....what did I do this time.... Princess Weiss?"
                Weiss: "Your an idiot!! You know that!! Stop dropping things already, you....you dunce!!"
                I tilted my head in confusion and she unfreezes me then trips me. I growled softly and I started a fight with her. Everytime she looked cute, I lose my footing and she always took advantage of the mistake and others I made too. I lost to her....then she regained her normal self again. She immediately apologized to me and I kissed her. That caught her off guard but she kissed me back. Weiss was getting mad at almost everything that was the smallest of the smallest mistakes ever. I'll warn you all.... WARNING.... don't piss Weiss off!! Never, ever get her mad if you do, run for your life okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                Author's note: I was rushing myself on this. So I'll edit this chapter when a funny idea appears in my mind. Funny moments for this chapter. Thanks for reading and your support. And I'll be seeing you in the next chapter/part! Bye-bye~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~