Chapter 22: Um Who is that?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                Author's note: Hello everyone and welcome back to the next chapter/part of this book. Anyways, this chapter/part will be a pretty long one but don't worry it was be entertaining for you all. So let's down to it shall we.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eight mouths ago....

Weiss's P.O.V.
                I was having endless dreams/nightmares about finding my Ruby. I hated it so much! Why won't they just go away already!? Last night, I had many dreams/nightmares about many deaths to Ruby. I hated it!! I hated it!! I'm suck and tired of seeing them! These damn freaking dreams/nightmares. I always wake up screaming and waking Yang and Blake up every damn night. I hated this, I seriously hate this!! Soon they finally disappeared because all I wanted to think about was finding Ruby. Yang, Blake and myself continued our search for Ruby. It's been a week since her disappearance. I was losing hope because my worst fear is raising our child all alone. It needs it's father not just it's mother. I fell to my knees breathing heavily and I leaned against a tree. I looked at the blue sky thinking. Then I fell asleep there and someone was nearby. This person picks me up and I stays asleep. It was a male but I don't know who he is or what he is. But I could hear Ruby's voice. He placed me on a really soft bed and I continued to sleep. I soon woke up in a very, very nice cabin. I looked around the cabin curious. I nearly collapsed a few times but I got my balance again. It was seriously dark in here, there were candles but they were dying out. I can see someone right ahead of me in front of a fire. Then I gasped softly and covered my mouth to keep it quiet. I saw Ruby talking to him and I think I heard...."Dad?" fall from her mouth. I'm sorry but what?! Did I hear that correctly? I know Ruby's father and he looks nothing like him. I thought in confusion. I accidentally bumped into some metal and it hits the ground. They both looked at me and I laughed softly....nervously of course. I didn't know what was going on here, that man looked a lot like Ruby than Taiyang does. But he has golden yellow like hair like....Yang?! He's....he's eyes are completely different than Ruby's and Yang's. But I see them both in him, so....so who the hell is he?! I thought again. Ruby starts walking towards me and I started crying. I ran towards Ruby and she opened her arms to me. This has to be real, it just has to be! I finally found her! The man puts a mask over his face and a hissing noise happens. I just now realized something that I didn't before, he's wearing full body armor. Is he....no it can't be, it just can not be him, can it?! Is that the Masked Hunter?! OH MY GOSH!! It really is him! He find Ruby for me didn't he? I thought as I ran towards Ruby and I hugged ruby like there was no tomorrow. He walked over to us both and Ruby looks up him.
                Ruby: "Dad....you're going to erase this memory of this moment won't you?"
                Masked Hunter: "I have to, Ruby. It's for your safety along with Weiss's as well. Including your sister Yang and Blake."
                Me: "Uuuuhhhh!"
                Masked Hunter: "Oh I'm sorry Weiss...here"
                He touched my forehead and a lot of old memories came back. I remember him now, I....I remember everything about him. He really is Ruby and Yang's father. They're more biological father than Taiyang himself. His name is....
                Me: "Rouckou....*blinks my eyes twice*....Oh my god! Rouckou!"
                I hugged him and he hugged me back. He erased my memories of him in order to keep me, Ruby, Yang and Blake safe from his enemies.
Rouckou: "You two have no idea on how much I missed you!"
               Ruby was crying heavily and she hugged her long lost father of hers. Then Blake and Yang appear in the mouth of the cave. Yang covers her mouth crying because her memories were also restored along with Blake's memories of Rouckou.
                Yang: *Sobs* D-daddy?!"
                Rouckou released me and Ruby from his grip to look at his older daughter. He smiles weakly at her and he opens his arms for her. Yang looked down and her hands became fists. She looked back up and runs right him. She jumps in the air a little saying, "Daddy!" Rouckou caught her and they hugged for several minutes and Blake slowly walks up to them both.
                Blake: Mr....Mr. Hope? Rouckou, sir!?"
                Rouckou: "Hey there Blake, *sighs deeply* you look a lot like your mother it's unreal."
                Blake hugs him and he hugged her back then we all did a group hug. We all sat down around the campfire to catch up with Rouckou. As soon as we caught with him, he erased our memories and replaced them with new ones in order to protect us. Before I knew it, I was back at the castle with the love of my life, Ruby Rose. Everything that just happened a few moments ago were gone until a more appropriate timing, those memories that were replaced with fake ones....will come back by the hand of Rouckou. Ruby walks me back to my bedroom and I pulled her inside with me. Ruby gasped loudly and we talked about the Masked Hunter. Ruby told me what happened to her in the forest. She was captured by the four princes but only three of the four attacked her.
                She fought them off in the forest but got severally injured and that was when the Masked Hunter appeared into memory. He fought them off with the help of one of the princes. Then he told that prince to return to the castle to inform me that she was missing. In the meantime, he helped Ruby heal and recover from her injuries. She tells me that if it wasn't for him....her real father....she wouldn't be here right now. But remember, our memories were replaced with fake ones before we all four left Rouckou's hideout cave in the forest. Ruby is thankful to the Masked Hunter not knowing, not even remembering, that it was her real father.

Eight moths later (a year went by exactly)....

No one's P.O.V.
                Weiss was getting herself ready to give birth to her firstborn child. She was in a lot of pain when her water broke when she was asleep with Ruby. Weiss finally gave birth to her firstborn child but no one could really tell what gender it was because they all had to leave to reclaim the relic at Beacon Academy. They packed our gear and they finally got there. However, a lot of Grimm were gathering here at Beacon Academy since it fell. They all got ready to attack them but Yang's (birth) mother Raven told them all not to attack yet.
                Yang: "Why are you telling us not to attack them?! If we don't attack first, they will!"
                Raven: "Shh, Yang. Someone else is here besides us and the Grimm here."
                Everyone: "Wha....?"
                Then out of nowhere, a very, very loud roar was heard by everyone. Everyone looked around while they covered their ears. But they couldn't find where it was coming from. Then all of the Grimm roars at them and reached straight at them.
                Yang: "Mom! We need to protect ourselves here!"
                Raven: "Hang on a little bit longer Yang....I called for backup! He and his brothers should be....here....any....moment....now!"
                Then another very, very loud roar was heard by everyone, even the Grimm here. They all looked around again and on their right side, there stood a very huge wolf like creature. Everyone gasped loudly and got their weapons out ready to fight. But Raven told them to lower them.
                  Raven: "Don't worry, he's not here to harm any of us. I know him and so does Qrow."
                  Qrow: "I haven't seen him....since Yang and Ruby were....*clears his throat* I mean....since we graduated from Beacon Academy."
                  Everyone expect Ozpin in Oscar: "Um who is that?"
                  Raven and Qrow: "He's the Masked Hunter, who else?"
                  Everyone gasped and looked at the huge black wolf. Then three more appeared next to it and they all roared then growled loudly. The three that recently appeared out of nowhere attacked the Grimm while the big one looked over to the group.
                  Short time skip (sorry the rest is a spoiler alert for those who read An Untold RWBY Story)....
                  They reclaimed the relic at Beacon Academy thanks with the help of the Marked Hunter and his team of brothers. Now, all that's left to find a way to defeat Salem before it's too late.

To be continued....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                Author's note: Hello you all, I really, really hope you guy all enjoyed this chapter/part. Thanks for everything like always and as always, I'll be seeing you in the next chapter/part. Bye bye~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~