Chapter 7: With this Rose, I'll return back to you safety

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                Author's note: After Weiss learns that Ruby is leaving the Kingdom to bring four different Prince's from four different Kingdoms, Weiss goes after Ruby without her knowing it. What will happen to them and their relationship? Will Ruby notice that she's being followed by her Princess? Plus, WARNING! WARNING! IT'LL BE LEMONY IN SOME PARTS OF THIS CHAPTER. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!! MUST BE 17+ TO READ THIS!! Let's find out now everyone!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weiss's P.O.V.
                Gone!? She's gone already!? No! Please don't leave me like that! Ruby! Damnit father you just had to give her a far away mission didn't you? I stormed into my bedroom crying uncontrollably. I already missed Ruby. I never felt such pain in my chest or heart like this before. Great! That's just great, just perfect!! I buried my face into my pillows crying. Then my bedroom door was knocked on then the door opens. Yang and Blake were coming in, Yang sat down on the bed and she was stroking my head softly while Blake was placing my head on her lap.
                Yang: "I'm sorry Princess Weiss, we know how much you care about Ruby. I can already tell that you miss her."
                Blake: "Yeah, she's a great person. Especially when her mission is about getting those idiots from the other Kingdoms to come here!"
                Me (still crying but soon slowly stops): "What idiots from other Kingdoms?"
                Yang: "She's bringing four princes here in order for you to get....get married by one of them."
                Me (shocked): "WHAT!? NO!"
                Blake: "Woah, calm down Princess Weiss!"
               Me: "No I will not calm down Blake!! Ruby confessed to me this morning. I need to get to her and now!!"

Yang's P.O.V.
                Before me and Blake could react to Weiss's comments she was out the door. We ran after her and she was pretty fast. She was running into the same direction that Ruby went. Weiss past the gates before they could close completely. Blake and I couldn't get through because the gates closed. Damnit all!! And there she goes every body. I looked at Blake and she was hitting the gates. Then she looks at me and we both sighed. I grabbed Blake's left hand and she looks at me. I kissed her hand which made Blake blush. We returned to our bedrooms, well mine first for some fun.

Weiss's P.O.V.
                I ran and ran towards Ruby's location she was taking. I can't believe this. When she told me that she loved me I took it as a message as a love for being friends not....not as....not as LOVERS!! I just can't believe I did that to her. I.... I....I love her back!? Yes! Yes I do, I'm in love with her!! I need her more than ever. Where are you Ruby!? Ruby!! Ruby!!
                Me (crying): "R-Ruby! Where are you?"
                It starts raining and I stopped running because I fell after the rain has started. I walked and walked as it continues to rain. Ruby was somewhere nearby but where? I looked everywhere, my surroundings. I found a cave and it looked like someone was just here. I thought this because a fire pit was created by no fire. I investigated more then someone returned because I heard footsteps. I slowly looked behind me and I brought out my Myrtenaster. The person outside the cave was wearing a hoddie so I couldn't see the face. The person walks closer to me and I got ready to attack and I did. The person caught my Myrtenaster with their bare hands and they brought their face closer to mine. I tried to get away but the grip in my Myrtenaster was tight so I let it go. I tried to get out of there by the person grabs me before I could. I yelp and they quickly kissed me after removing the hoodie. I had my eyes closed as this person kissed me but I recognize something. The kiss were just like.... Ruby's!! It is her!! It is really Ruby Rose? I kissed her back and I wrapped my arms around her neck. She moans which I realized. I tripped her and we fell down. She protected me and herself from injury. I was on the bottom and Ruby was on top. We continued to kiss and Ruby slips her tongue inside my mouth when I opened my mouth a bit. I moaned loudly and I pressed my body heavily against hers. I wrapped my legs around her waist tightly. I love her! Ruby!! I need to tell her and now!! I broke the kiss so I could tell her my feelings for her.