Chapter 28: Our little princess! Merry Christmas (part 1)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                Author's note: Hello my amazing and beautiful followers and readers all over the world or wherever you guys are lol 😂😂. Welcome back to another exciting and dramatic update of this amazing book I've made for you all. I hope you all enjoy it as I did while writing it for you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's P.O.V.
                Rouckou remained unconscious for weeks which worried his daughters/sons Yang and Ruby. Mei wouldn't stop crying since her Grandpa was in the hospital of his own house. Weiss and Blake were also worried about Rouckou. All four members of team RWBY have their memories fully back. Rouckou was there at their birth and long afterwards until they were 10 years of age. As Rouckou remained on the hospital part of his house, Ruby and Weiss must carry on with their lives and their daughter's life. Mei unfortunately stopped crying and when she does, Rouckou had regained consciousness. Ruby and Yang immediately went to be by their father's side with he awoke. Rouckou finally opens his eyes and the girls cried then hugged him. The heartbeat monitor was still been used so he was still alive. Weiss brought Mei over and she was reaching her hands out to him. Rouckou smiles happily trying to keep his tears in his eyes. He grabs his granddaughter and she wouldn't let him go for nothing. Everyone in Rouckou's hospital room were crying and laughing. Rouckou could finally leave his room to live with the rest of his family. Raven and Summer were extremely happy to be with their husband again. Ruby and Weiss were busy with Mei and everything else a princess and prince needed to do for the kingdom.
                Winter was coming and the snow hit the kingdom very hard. They were in a very dangerous trout, a very dry summer and fall. They needed this snow badly and they got what they wanted. With Christmas just around the corner, Ruby and Weiss had to come up with some toys for their daughter and the rest of their family. Rouckou already finished his Christmas shopping long before it even came. Yang and Blake were busy with their knight shifts and thinking about having a family of their own. Mei was as hyper as ever since she was already one year's old. Because remember Rouckou isn't human nor are his children and the children after them. When Rouckou was born, he was already one year's old because his mother was pregnant with him for a entire year (well almost a year). Fours years later, Rouckou was four not five years old. Just 8 mouths layer, he turned 7 years old. Rouckou and his race called, "Aliegons" age very differently than the human race. Ruby and Yang aged the exact same way their father Rouckou aged like. Ruby and Weiss found the most perfect gift for their daughter and everyone else they care about. Next, Christmas Eve came before anyone knew what just happened. Everyone in the kingdom wrapped their gifts and put them under their trees or in the stockings. Then morning came just a few hours later. Rouckou was holding Mei in his strong arms and she has her head on his very muscular chest. Rouckou and everyone else got downstairs to the Christmas tree.
                Rouckou (to Mei): "Look baby girl, Santa came here last night. Let's see what you got for Christmas huh?"
                Mei: "Yeah, I.... I want to see what I got for Christmas grandpa."
                Rouckou: "Okay then, I'll set you down and if there's a present you can't open give it to me okay."
                Mei: "Okay Grandpa."
                Rouckou (to Ruby): "Thanks for making me feel old here Ruby."
                Ruby: "I'm sorry daddy, but I wanted to have a family too you know."
                Rouckou: "I know....my little rose, I'm just giving you some crap is all."
                Ruby: "Hey, dad, can you say my nickname you gave me again?"
                Rouckou: "My little rose."
                Ruby: "Love you dad."
                Rouckou: "I love you too sweetie."
                Mei (while crying a bit): "Grandpa! Grandpa, I can't open this one!"
                Rouckou: "Give it to me my little princess."
                Mei got off of her knees and walked towards her (very young) Grandpa. Rouckou picks her up and she handed him the present. He opens it with ease and it was a toy horse collection. Mei literally screams happily and it hurt Rouckou's, Ruby's and Yang's very sensitive ears. Mei immediately apologizes to her Grandpa, her father, and her uncle. Now, it was Ruby and Yang's turn for their gifts from their dad, Rouckou. First off, it was Ruby's gift. Ruby starts opening it, and it was a new and improved of her weapon Crescent Rose. Ruby was very shocked and extremely happy. She hugs Rouckou like no there's no tomorrow. Then it was Yang's turn, Rouckou hands her/him the gift. Yang opens it and it was also her new and improved Ember Celia. After everyone opener their gifts, it was time for the huge Christmas feast with the family. Laugher and singing filled the empty halls of Rouckou's home. Everyone was having the time of their lives inside it. Rouckou grabbed his gift from the girls, a camera, to take a photo of the married couple in front of him. Weiss was dressed like Ms.Claus and Mei was dressed like a reindeer, and Ruby dressed like Santa Claus. Rouckou tells them to say 'Merry Christmas'. They say it and Rouckou took the picture of his daughter/son, daughter-in-law, and granddaughter. (Here's the picture again, please give credit to the artist)

                Rouckou took the picture out of the camera and signed it, saying, "Merry Christmas

                Rouckou took the picture out of the camera and signed it, saying, "Merry Christmas." He gave it to Weiss as a memory for little Mei.

To be continued....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                Author's note: Hello everyone, I hope you all enjoyed reading this new chapter/part. I would really appreciate it if you could put a comment in the comments section, pretty please. I like talking to new people once in awhile especially my fans. I mean come on, can I at least say hi to ya lol 😂😂. Always, thanks for everything and I'll be seeing you in the next chapter/part. Laters~ This chapter/part contains 1,062 words! Oh and p.s. marry late Christmas and happy New Year's to you all. I love you all with all of my heart.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~