Chapter 10: First time for Everything!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                Author's note: WARNING!! WARNING!! THERE'S GOING TO BE SEX IN THIS CHAPTER!! YOU MUST BE 17+ TO READ THIS CHAPTER!! Now, let's get this chapter started!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ruby's P.O.V.
                I finished locking all of my bedroom windows and my bedroom door with powerful spells. I looked at Weiss who was laying on my bed with her legs slightly opened. I blushed and I immediately looked away from her and trying my best to prevent myself from being turned on. I started to walk up to her Weiss's sexy body. I got on the bed and I crawled up to Weiss. Weiss was blushing and giggling happily as I got closer and closer to her. My body was lifted above hers and she reached her arms towards me. I leaned in and she wraps her arms around my neck and her bent. I pressed my lower half against her and her legs automatically wrapped around my waist. I leaned in to her face and she brings her face towards mine. I kissed her softly and lovingly on her lips. Weiss moans within the kiss and she presses herself roughly against mine. I pressed myself just as roughly against hers. Weiss moans softly within the kiss we were having. I can tell that Weiss wanted to go further with this stuff. So I placed my hands up her shirt and she broke the kiss to moan louder without anymore muffled sounds. I licked and sucked her neck. Weiss moans loudly in pleasure and I unclip her bra. She placed her hands on the upper part of my arms near my shoulders. Before I knew it, it was getting late and we needed our sleep. When I told that we needed to rest, Weiss pouts cutely and I can't say 'no' to that but I did. After we got dressed for bed I was already asleep. I was slightly hard because I was being turned on by the moans that Weiss was making a few moments ago.
                After a while, Weiss finally got into bed with me but she does not sleep. Instead of sleeping, she ties my arms behind my back and lifted my eye mask for sleeping. Then she did the unexpected, she slides her right hand down my pajama pants and my panties. I slightly moaned in my sleep. Weiss giggles softly and she slowly starts rubbing her right hand on my manhood. I moaned again and again when she speeds up. When she got faster for her rubbing, I woke up blushing because I thought that it was a dream, but it was really, really happening. I grind my teeth against each other but my mouth was still closed. I was trying not to moan. Weiss was smiling while blushing lightly. I tried to move my arms to stop her but....but I couldn't even move them at all anymore. I finally noticed that she tied them behind my back as she continues to stroke my manhood, faster and harder. I couldn't hold it in anymore, I had to moan, I just had to. So....I did moan. Loudly moans. Weiss smiles more and she removed my pajama pants up to my knees well close to them anyways. Then after cumming a little bit, Weiss completely removed my pajama pants and got in between my legs. I sat up a little bit and I started at her blushing red. Weiss slowly placed her wet and warm mouth on the tip of my manhood lovingly. I gripped the bed sheets beneath. Weiss starts sucking it roughly. I slightly arch my back and moaned. I couldn't hold them in and I hated it. Weiss bobs her head up and down as she continues the oral sex on me. I tossed my head side to side moaning. Weiss sucks harder than before and she plays with that sack underneath my manhood. I arched my back more and moaned louder. It was happening again....I was on the verge of my climax. Weiss continues until I came again. And I came again. Inside her mouth again. Weiss's eyes shot wide open as the warm semen squirts into her mouth. I breathe heavily as she drinks the warm semen. She cleaned my manhood before releasing my arms from it's prison. I grabbed my arms in pain but I was still hard. I wanted....I wanted more than just oral sex. I glanced at Weiss with lust and she was cleaning the semen from her face. I grabbed both of her hands and I violetly kissed her. Weiss moans softly and she was caught off guard. I placed her on her my lap and she moans loudly. I placed my right hand inside her pajama pants and panties. I forced two of my fingers inside her and Weiss shakes and moans the loudest moan I've ever heard. Maybe.... maybe it hurt her. I'm so sorry Weiss, I didn't mean to do that. I broke the kiss and I wanted to apologise to her if I hurt her.
                Me: "I'm so sorry that I did that Weiss. I didn't mean to force them in like that.... please-"
                Weiss kisses me and I kissed her back. I guess I didn't hurt her at all. Weiss broke the kiss.
                Weiss: "It's okay Ruby.... I'm not bleeding at least right?"
                I looked down and I saw no blood which was a relief lifted off of my shoulders. I looked back at Weiss and I kissed her again then I started to thrust my two fingers inside her. Weiss moans loudly out of pleasure. I had to break the kiss in order to hear her. I love this lovely moan but maybe it could become more lovely but how? I'll figure it out soon but for now just focus on thrusting my fingers inside her. Weiss placed her arms around my neck as I continued to thrust my fingers inside her. After awhile of thrusting my fingers inside her, she cums but I wasn't done. I swift our positions and I pushed her against the bed. She lays down against the pillows behind her head. I leaned forward and I placed my head in between her legs. Weiss blushes red and I started to lick her lovingly. Weiss moans loudly and she placed her hands upon my head. I continued to lick her pussy lovingly and I sucked her clitoris here and there. Weiss moans lovingly as I did this to her. I placed my arms around her thighs and placed my hands on the upper part of her thighs. I pulled her closer to me as I did oral sex on her. Weiss was on the verge of her climax. I pushed my tongue inside her before she could cum. I also pushed two fingers inside. I continued this for six more minutes before Weiss squirts her cum. Weiss cums and I got some on my face but mostly in my mouth. I smiled happily as I sucked on her cum and licked it off of her pussy. I looked up at Weiss who was breathing heavily above. But I still wasn't done yet. I opened her legs much more and I removed her pajama pants and her panties. Weiss gasps and she immediately sat up to make eye contact with me. I looked at her and she looks at me.
                Me: "Weiss....what's wrong?"
                Weiss: "Uh....um....I just wasn't expecting you to do that is all....Ruby."
                I smiled and I placed my left hand in her right cheek of her face. I leaned in and kissed her lovingly. Weiss moans softly within the kiss I made which became soft and I slipped my tongue inside her mouth. I started to French kiss her and I opened her legs a but more before I could actually get in between her legs with my own body. My manhood was poking at Weiss's pussy entrance. I placed my arms around her waist now and I pressed her body roughly against mine. I didn't want to wait for another second. I....I wanted to be inside of Weiss. Not with just my fingers but also with my manhood. I broke the kisses and i grabbed my manhood at Weiss's entrance.
                Me: "I'm sorry if this will hurt but I really want to do this with you....Princess Weiss."
                Weiss wrapped her arms around my neck and she kissed my forehead before she spoke.
                Weiss: "Go on ahead....I know that it'll hurt but I'm not sure I'll be okay but I trust you.... I'm giving you myself and my virginity and to you only. I love you Ruby....now all I will tell you this....*to my ear and whispers sexily* I want you."
               I blushed the deepest red I've ever gotten in my entire life. I gulped shyly and scared. I really, really am scared of hurting her badly. But....but when she told me that she wanted me I couldn't say 'no' to that either. I placed my head on her left shoulder and I took a deep breathe before I slowly pushed my manhood inside of Weiss. Weiss moans harshly and in pain and I started a cry a little bit. I pushed it further and Weiss's harsh moans get worse. I completely pushed my manhood inside of her. Weiss grips my hair tightly and I felt a wet liquid drip onto my manhood. I looked down to look at it and see what the liquid was. I gasped as I realized that it was....blood!! No! Weiss's head was on my right shoulder and she....she was crying!! No damnit! I hurt her, I can never forgive myself. I held onto her dearly and constantly apologized to her. Weiss doesn't ever respond to me but she kisses me instead of speaking to me. I looked at her with a shocker expression on my face. Weiss cleans off get tears and rewrapped her arms around my neck. The blood from her pussy continues to drop all over my manhood. I gripped onto Weiss more and I removed her pajama shirt. Weiss lifts her arms from my neck to help me remove her shirt. After that was done, I placed her legs around my waist and I told her to hold them there and tightly. All that Weiss did was nod.
                Me: "Okay.... I'm going to start to move now....if it hurts too much and completely becomes unbearable.... please..... please let me know okay."
               Weiss: "O-okay."
               I started to move meaning I started thrusting inside her. Weiss moans but not out of pleasure. I got so mad at myself for hurting her. But I wanted to do this and in due time this pain we both feel right now will eventually go away. I continued to thrust inside her and she just moans painful moans. I started crying and Weiss starts crying too. I wanted to stop and...I did stop. Weiss breathes heavily and she looks at me.
                Weiss: "Why did you stop, Ruby?"
                 Me: "I couldn't take it anymore....I was still hurting you badly. I....I don't know what else to do."
                I placed my head on her chest and she strokes my head. I kept crying but Weiss stopped once I stopped thrusting. After awhile I calmed down and Weiss told me to continue, and well I did. I held her close to me and I started to thrust inside her yet again. Weiss moans and she scratches the back of my shoulders. I just continued to thrust because Weiss kept telling me to continue. I continued and continued and her moans were getting better and out of pleasure when I thrusted more. I guess herself and her body were getting used to my manhood and my thrusting. I started to moan as well as this newly pleasure happens to the both of us. I pushed her to the bed and I hovered my body over hers. I started to thrust inside her again. Weiss moans uncontrollably in pleasure. She placed her hands on my forearms just below my elbows. I grabbed her legs and I slightly lift them up and I kept thrusting inside. Weiss slightly scratches my forearms and Weiss moans uncontrollably out of pleasure. I couldn't believe it, I'm doing it right. It's not hurting her anymore the bleeding stopped. I removed her arms from mine and I placed her left leg over my right shoulder. I placed her right leg a bit higher while using my free left hand. Weiss continues to moan uncontrollably in pleasure. Weiss's wall inside of her began to become tighter around my manhood. I moaned and I continued to thrust. I start to go harder and faster. Weiss and her body seemed to like that a lot so I went even harder and faster but not much for it to hurt her. I positioned Weiss onto her right side of her body and I say in top of her right leg. I continued thrusting in this new position that gave us BOTH lots and lots of pleasure. Every position I got us in, gave so, so, so, so much pleasure to us. The next position I put us in was doggy style. Weiss was on all fours on the bed and I reentered her from behind. Weiss moans loudly out of pleasure and she arched her back. I started thrusting in this position. Weiss grips the bed sheets tightly and Weiss moans loudly in the best moan I'll ever get to hear. I continued to thrust and thrust inside Weiss. I placed my hands on her hips from behind and I thrusted inside harder and faster. Weiss grips the bed sheets tighter and tighter. Weiss leans backwards towards me and my body. I grabbed her face with my right hand and I kissed her lips from behind and Weiss moans out of the best of the best of pleasure. Our tongues wrapped around one another in a hot and wet kiss we've ever had. Weiss moans very, very lovingly as I continued thrusting inside. Salvia was on the corners of our mouths as we continued to French kiss. Weiss brings her left arm around to wrap around my neck a little as I kissed her and thrusted inside. My right hand was still on her face and my left was on her left hip. I love her so much!! I don't want this to end never!! Weiss cums after awhile but I haven't yet to I continued thrusting. I changed our positions one last time, I placed her on my lap but her sweaty back was towards my front of my body. I opened her legs wide enough for me to be in between them.
                I reentered her again and Weiss moans louder than ever before. I placed my arms underneath her legs up to my elbows to her knees. I began thrusting in this new position I put us both in. Weiss moans and moans out of pleasure. She wraps her arms around my neck from behind herself and held onto to as I continued thrusting inside. I moaned as well, this....this was absolutely amazing feeling. I continued thrusting inside Weiss and I grunted softly as I was now starting to get tired from doing this. I breathed in and out heavily and same with Weiss. Both of us were really wet from sweat. This was such a workout on my body. Finally, I was on the verge of cumming. I'll do it outside not inside. When my climax began to happen, I was slowly sliding my manhood out if Weiss. But she pushed on it and kept it inside her. I asked her why she did that, and Weiss told me why.
                Weiss: "I....I want you stay inside and....and cum inside of me!!"
                Me (shocked): "But....but if that happens you'll get-"
                Weiss: "I don't care about that!! Just do it....Please Ruby!"
                I sighed and I continued thrusting inside her until my climax happens officially. I told her and Weiss hold onto me tightly as my cum goes inside her womb. We both moaned loudly together as we became one. I was absolutely out of breathe and same with Weiss. I gently removed my manhood from inside and I laid her down. I laid down behind her. Weiss moans and smiles happily. She moves her body towards mine which was behind her. I wrapped my left arm around her and held her close. I still didn't want this to end, not now and not ever.
                Weiss: "Hmm....thank you Ruby."
                Me (confused): "Hmm!?"
                Weiss: "The oral sex....and actual sex....it was absolutely amazing....heh heh... it's our....First Time For Everything....my lover!"
                 Me: "Awe Weiss!!"
                 I hugged her more tightly and we fell asleep after kissing for more times. Lover huh? So.... so we're dating now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                Author's note: I hoped you guys enjoyed this part. Sorry it took it so long to publish this. But here you go and thanks for everything you guys. And as always I'll be seeing you in the next chapter/part!! Bye bye~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~