Chapter 8: I missed you so

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                Author's note: Hello everyone, here's the newest chapter for you all supporting this book by voting and reading this book. After a few days of starting her mission, Ruby finally returns to her Princess. WARNING THERE MIGHT BE SOME LEMON IN THIS PART TOO. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED. Now let's get this started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weiss's P.O.V.
                I was teleported to the gates of my Kingdom. I sighed softly and I opened the gates and entered into the gates. I looked around and I saw Yang and Blake running towards me. They both hugged me and asked me if I was okay. I told them that I was just fine but they didn't believe me. They took me to my bedroom and they opened my bedroom door for me. I sat down on my bed and I sighed softly. Yang sat down on my left side and Blake sat down on my right side.
                Yang: "Are you sure that your okay, Princess Weiss?"
                Blake: "Please tell us the truth. You know that you're a terrible liar, Princess."
                Me: "I caught up to Ruby and some.... unappreciate things happened too. But after all of that she placed this red rose into my hair telling me this: 'With this rose, I'll return to you safely'. I believe her but I'm still worried about her either way you guys should know that."
                Yang: "No offense but what kind of unappreciate things happened between you two, Weiss?"
                I told Yang and Blake what happened between us when we're at the cave. Yang and Blake listened to me as they both squealed. I liked it and I told them everything that happened up to the moment we're in right now. I finished telling them and I laid down into my bed. After awhile, Yang and Blake left my bedroom and went to their bedrooms. Ruby!! You better come back soon!! You better!!

Ruby's P.O.V.
                It's been five days of this mission that King Jacques gave me. I got three out of four of the required four princes that was needed. I sighed heavily and angrily as I saw them. I was so pissed off that I wanted to hurt them all so they could never get the chance to marry Princess Weiss. I held in my anger so I wouldn't hurt them. Now, it's been six days, one more day from being away from Princess Weiss. After two more days if walking back to my home, my Kingdom, my Princess, and my castle, we made it back safely. I opened the gates for the four princes. There stood my Princess Weiss, her mother, and her father along with Yang and Blake. I sighed heavily and the four princes went to Weiss's father and mother then her. I walked to Weiss's side, and they tried to kiss her hands and flirt with her. I got pissed off and I couldn't control myself anymore. No one stopped me expect for Weiss bit not yet. I pushed the four princes off and away from Weiss.
                Me: "What the hell do you think you guys are doing huh!? You just got here!! You guys saw her at the Rose Ball, and you remember me. Princess Weiss here doesn't like it when strange people especially men, kissing her hands. Now, if you kindly just back off from her then I won't hurt you!!"
                Weiss hugs me from behind to calm me down as the four princes grunted and scoff angrily at me which I didn't give a damn about. We all entered the castle, Weiss was hugging my left arm without letting go. I think that made the four princes upset which I liked seeing. Sorry boys, but I've won her heart not you, not now, and not ever. After me and Weiss were completely alone, Weiss rushed into my arms and she wrapped her arms around my neck. She lifts her feet slightly and I don't hug her back just yet. Weiss begins to cry but they were happy tears. Both of us started to lightly blush, but Weiss blushes more when she tells me something directly into my ear.
                Weiss: "I missed you!!"
                 I opened my eyes shocked and I blushed heavily. I closed them again and I hugged Weiss back. I wrapped my arms around her waist and I hold her close to me tightly. I loved the scent I was smelling. Weiss smells soo good and I absolutely loved it. I kissed her forehead and we continued to hug.
                Me: "I missed you too!!"
                One of the four princes saw us, and we kissed on the lips a couple of times before separating ourselves from one another. But we stayed together and we walked towards my bedroom while the prince was following us. We turned a corner and he followed but we both caught him red handed. I flipped him over and punched him in the face and stomach.
                Me: "What the hell did you think your doing huh? Following us like that!!"
                Weiss was standing behind me and I stood my ground. When the prince didn't answer us, I teleported us to my bedroom so no one followed us ever again. He grunts loudly and he hits the floor with his fists. I placed Weiss on my bed and she giggles. I laid on top of her and we kissed more and more. We were having a lot of fun especially since I'm back home. Weiss wraps her legs around my waist and I placed my head in her chest.
                Weiss: "Let's get some rest, my trustworthy Knight. My lover."
                I blushed heavily as she told me that and I buried my face  more in her chest. I didn't know what to say back to her but I removed her shirt along with mine. Weiss blushes heavy red and I leaned in to kiss her which Weiss accepted. We kissed more again and I pressed myself against her lovingly. I wrapped my arms around her waist and we kissed a few more times before drifting off to sleep from the rest of the day. I told Weiss one last thing before I fell asleep.
                Me: "I'm home Weiss!"
                Weiss: "Welcome back, Ruby....my love"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                Author's note: I hope you guys liked this chapter, I was a lot shorter than the previous chapter. Thanks for everything, and as always I'll be seeing you in the next chapter/part. Laters!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~