~The Beginning~

Itallics: thoughts

         Sasuke...that...that bastard he hit me with a chidori...ugh. Why did I ever think he was my friend?

~Time Skip~

         I won... of course I knew I was going to ...but...I had to act like a stupid brat, while he was still conscious, so he didn't know my true abilities. A vengeful smile appeared on my face. 

         I held Sasuke bridal style as I made my way to the village. I put my simple but effective mask on... ready to act the part as the village idiot and so called demon. " Ugh,I saw that hideous hair color of Sakura. Why, oh why did I choose her as my crush? Don't get me wrong..l... I don't HATE everyone... but she hits me, hurts me, puts me in PAIN, you can't blame me for hating her.

       "Sakura" I screamed in a obnoxiously loud voice. "I got that teme, I kept my promise, aren't you happy." My head hurts from saying that so loudly. The truth is... the only reason I stay in this pathetic village... is because I know my dad protected it. It makes me feel close to the person I know would have been a great father.

       "Sasuke-Kun~" that banshee yelled. "Ugh, Naruto you idiot...how could you do this to my     Sasuke-Kun~"  

        I looked at her like she was crazy, but quickly masked it. "Look at all this blood  my precious Sasuke-Kun~ lost." She stalked forward and slapped me. 

         I looked at her disgusted but then saw the crowd, crowding around us. "NO Sakura-Chan, it's my blood... he used that crazy jutsu on me!" I yelled, keeping up my act. 

         "Stop lying you BAKA," Ino said... no yelled. 

         I stared and I slowly felt my mask slip. Baa-chan slowly walked forward. "Naruto, please give me your headband...you are under probation for hurting Sasuke Uchiha." A loud, ringing crack was heard throughout the crowd. There. My mask has finally shattered.

A/N

There, first chapter finished...hoped you liked it, my precious kittens XD.