~Hinata...~

No One's POV

Hinata was walking towards the Hokage tower, to report on her mission and most likely receive another.

She had drastically changed after Naruto left and she saw how the village had treated him. Her obsession, however, did not leave. She loves Naruto, from the bottom of her heart.

Hinata doesn't stutter when talking anymore, in fact, she took a liking to telling off and hitting anyone who spoke badly of Naruto. 

After the new Hokage started ruling the village, respectable clothes became uncommon and unsold, after all, why would a barbaric village need such things.

Therefore, her habit of wearing baggy clothes to hide her perfect body diminished and soon disappeared. Hinata then took a liking to her new, more revealing, clothes.

 Hinata then took a liking to her new, more revealing, clothes

Hinata's outfit now and how she looks.

Hinata also grew in power. She took the title of the heiress to the Hyuga clan after her little sister said, "Naruto was a demon" and her anger flew out of check. She beat Hanabi, not bad, but beat her nevertheless, gaining her title back.

Her attacks also grew. After taking on S-rank after S-rank, her experience and jutsus improved drastically.

She had a massive headache. As she was walking into the village she heard a conversation that got her quickly angry. It went something like this.

~Flashback!~

"Is that her?", said a villager

"Yah." replied another

"So... she's the one that supports that demon." A disgrunted merchant said.

"To bad huh? She's hot.", a prostitute replied.

"Humph, you shouldn't be attracted to her, I mean she supports the monster.",  the villager answered.

"Your right.", came the reply.

"I can't see why she cares. He's a Kyuubi brat who killed anyone. A demon from the depths of hell." The villager said again.

"Right as always, I hope he goes and dies in a hole!", said the other.

That was it. Hinata had heard enough and she was furious. How dare they say such things. She sneered, they shouldn't have said that within miles of her. Better yet, they should have NEVER said it on the face of the earth. 

"He's better than you, at least he saved the village and completed missions. However, I agree with you, trash should be destroyed." Hinata said, not noticing a shady shadow watching her.

"Right!" they replied.

Wrong move.

"Too bad, the only trash I see is you, but because you agreed, it would be alright to destroy you. Eradicate you from the world...right?" She asked with a really sweet smile on her face. A sadistic and dark tone in her voice. 

After "The Naruto Incident" everyone knows not to make her angry, and basically, the only way to do that is to say something about Naruto.

"Just so you know, Naruto is a hero, someone who is like a ball of sunshine, and I love him for who he is, I don't care if he is a demon, hell, if he was the devil himself. He would be better than scum like you. Naruto is someone who never deserved the life he got, and in any of the respectable ninjas' eyes, he is not a monster or demon, or any other word you make up!" She screamed at the now wide-eyed soon to be victims of her wrath.

Soon after the "trash" was disposed of and she continued on her way. And in Hinata's own words, the trash was eradicated from the world, more like the plane of existence, never to be seen again.

~End Flashback~

She was then pulled back by the shady shadow wearing a shady cloak that was watching her. Bumped into a seemingly shady person was not a surprise now, the village was full of them now.

All thoughts of her headache left her mind only to be replaced with confusion.

"Hinata!", the stranger in a cloak said.

Hinata was quick to respond, saying "Do I know you?", while flipping backward, gaining distance.

It was silent until the "shady" person said, "follow me...please", in a desperate voice.

For some unknown reason, Hinata felt compelled to do so. Following her gut, she went after the shadow and ended up in a secluded area in the forest.

"Who are you?" She questioned.

The "shady person with a shady cloak" slowly reached for his hood and began pulling it down, only to receive a gasp.

A/N

So did you enjoy my little kittens? =^'.'^=