~The Secret~

Italics: thoughts

No One's POV

             Sasuke is in a coma from chakra loss. The village has erupted with noise. News that Naruto was gone started celebration, causing the Hokage to ban any and all celebration of the so called "demon" disappearing. Then the village was excited for a huge announcement that even the daimyo would be at. No one saw the shadow watching the village, and no one knew that shadow was Naruto.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hokage's POV

              I stood before the whole village and bit my nail. I was going to reveal Naruto's true heritance and the truth of what he holds. I was agitated with what the effect would be. However, Naruto deserves for everyone to know what a horrible thing they have done. 

"Here goes," I sighed. "This village has made a grave mistake. Our jinchuriki is now missing, our one tool for war, and our protector." I shouted.

              Suddenly silence overcame the crowd. Then shouts and murmmers were heard. Some whispering "what?" and  other shouting "No Way!"

"The Jinchuriki was known as Naruto Uzumaki, and he held the nine-tailed fox." I shouted over the noise.

"Ha" and "I knew he was a monster rung through the crowd". I grew angered with every passing moment, then was pleasantly surprised.

"Naruto showed me the way! How dare you say such despicable things of him. Naruto was the same person who risked his life for us. Naruto is still the same as he was any other day. Nothing has changed within the span of months I met him. If your out there Naruto , I support you the whole way. Follow you own path, and change your destiny!" Neji shouted as he panted for breath.

"You're all idiots. What a drag. If Naruto was really a demon he would have released the nine-tails upon us. Did he? No, and therefore he is a comrade, a fellow ninja, and my friend" Shikamaru stated.

              For the first time since Naruto left, I felt pride in the younger generation. Then to my surprise, another person spoke up.

"N-NARUTO-KUN SHOULD HAVE LEFT YEARS AGO, THEN HE WOULD'T HAVE HAD TO GO THROUGH ALL THE PAIN YOU PUT HIM THROUGH. I respect him, for staying and protecting the village that only caused him harm. I love him even more now that I know the truth of his hardship. Naruto-Kun is a hero...he's my hero." Hinata yelled. 

       That left everyone shocked. To think that Naruto caused Hinata to stop stuttering, much less shouting in front of a whole crowd AND confessing her love. That just proved his effect on her.

"Hinata is right, why, because Naruto protected this village and yet you hurt him, he truly is a hero." Shino said to the surprise of the group.

"Naruto, show them they're wrong, show them your flames of youth" Lee shouted energeticlly.

"Ya, stop say mean things about my friend" Choji said through his munches.

"Everyone, this announcement is to show you all what a grave mistake you have made" I shouted over the noise. "The loyal shinobi that disappeared known as Naruto Uzumaki is the only son of the fourth hokage, Minato Namikaze, and The Red Hot Habenero, Kushina Uzumaki." I announced with pride.

And that is when all havoc started.

A/N

I hoped you enjoyed my newest chapter. Please comment, farewell, my precious kittens.