~Change~

No One's POV     

          Naruto has made up his mind. He will without a doubt show the Leaf village what they lost on that fateful day. He will show the world the power of the Uzumaki clan and the nine-tailed fox. 

          He has been reborn and now is known as the kitsune. The fox that has wit and strength, courage and virtue, enough to disappear from the shinobi nations. 

          Naruto changed for the new, after meeting his family. A family he knows won't betray him. A family that cares for ties more than anything else. A family that will bring him happiness. 

           Only a week after meeting his family, Naruto's strength grew tenfold. He used the shadow clones to train after figuring out its memory uses. He focused on seals and kenjutsu soon after. 

           Due to his sudden increase in power, his rank increased as well. In one month, Naruto was the new Uzukage and the leader of the hidden Uzumaki clan.

            He, however, did not forget his friends. The friends who cared and defended him. He never forgot the happiness it brought. There he decided he will bring his friends to the newly found village hidden in the secrets.

A/N

Do you like my newest edition of the story?