~ Sasuke! ~

No one's POV

          The rookie 9 as well as Gai's team and the senseis all awaited the awakening of Sasuke. Those who supported Naruto, thinking they should at least see the bastard Naruto saved, only to lose his ninja rights.

"Sasuke~Kun you're awake, I was sooo worried." Sakura screamed as the rest winced and looked at the now awakened genin.

"Where is Naruto!" Sasuke screamed with a crazed look in his eyes.

"Huh, why would you care about the demon, Sasuke-Kun~,"questioned Ino.

"Hn, I need to get revenge, thinking he could threaten me with his rasengan. Ha, I showed him, but it's not enough, one Chidori isn't enough!" He screamed." Did you see it, that blood, all his blood on my hands and on his body! I did that, I drove a Chidori through his chest. It felt great!" Sasuke screamed, crazed.

            Ino slowly backed up, horror shown in her eyes, her body shivering from the image her creative mind created. Sakura looked surprised then proud of her so called "Sasuke-Kun~". The rest of the genin stared at Sasuke like he was a demon, ironic as it was. Kakashi however looked disappointed.

"I knew Naruto was a lost cause, threatening Sasuke like that, I'm glad I didn't teach him. Think of what would happen if I taught him anything." Kakashi stated. "Sasuke, well done."Kakashi then said.

           The Senseis, and peers of Kakashi looked at him like he was crazy. Slowly stepping in front of their students in a protective manner.

"Kakashi, that is un-youthful, how could my rival say such a thing!" screamed Gai.

"You didn't teach him anything, you said you taught all your students well." cried a shocked Kurenai.

"You allowed him on missions without teaching him, how dare you Kakashi!" screamed a raged Asuma.

"Where is Naruto!" Sasuke inquired again.

"That demon was kicked out Sasuke-Kun~, you don't have to worry about him anymore." Sakura stated in a all-knowing manner.

"Ha, that baka deserved it, tch thinking he was better than me, hn." Sasuke bragged.

"S-sasuke y-you didn't really hit N-naruto with a Chidori...r-right?" Ino asked stuttering. The others took notice of this uncharacteristic action, and the fact she didn't add "kun" to his name.

"Huh, you bet I did, and I don't regret a single moment of it, his pain on his face is forever etched in my memory!" Sasuke said as he laughed maniacally. 

"How could you!" Ino shouted in terror.

"Hn, you should be thanking me." stated Sasuke.

             Ino and the rest of the genins, save Sakura and Sasuke, then yelled in unison, "You're the demon, not Naruto!" as their Senseis looked upon them with pride.

Sasuke looked at them as he laughed maniacally. He suddenly pounced on his unsuspecting victims.

A/N

I'm so sorry for not updating, I had a lot of work happening at school XD. I hope you understand my precious Kittens.