~Fight~

No One's POV

Meanwhile, Sakura confronted Sasuke in a field.

"He's an orphan no one likes and should die, he should be grateful that he would be killed by an Uchiha, an elite!" Sasuke bragged.

"An orphan, then what exactly are you!" Sakura retorted.

Sakura slowly noticed how insane Sasuke was after an incident in the hospital (before it was shut down). She remembered those crazed, proud eyes that so contrasted what she believed his personality was. Naruto... she remembered how he was always there for her, she was a monster. Treating Naruto like that was on her long list of regrets. 

Sasuke's mind was filled with the want for power, pain, and hatred. He was mildly surprised when Sakura stood up to him, but then reassured himself that she would come to her senses and know her path. She and every person in this pathetic village were to grovel at his feet and worship every word that comes out of his mouth. 

Unbeknownst to the both of them, the now rookie 6 (team seven was soon excluded because Naruto left and the rest didn't want the ego-listic Sasuke and the fangirling Sakura in the group) other than Hinata, (who was being confronted by a shadow at the moment) and team 9, were watching this, chakra natures hidden and eyes watching.

A chakra signal was swiftly approaching them. Kakashi easily made his way into the field and stared at Sakura then Sasuke. 

"Sakura, stop this, Naruto used demonic power against Sasuke, we all know this, he's a monster." Kakashi lazily said.

"He was only trying to defend himself!" Sakura defended angrily.

"He used the Kyuubi's chakra and that was dangerous," Kakashi said. "I never wanted him on my team, he was dead last, a prankster, an idiot, and to top it off, a demon!" Kakashi continued.

"He's just a monster no one cares about, come on Sakura, I'm here, why don't you kiss me," Sasuke added, trying to sound convincing, though the sneer on his face said otherwise.

When Sakura didn't respond, Sasuke grew angry. He then raised his hand to strike her, while Kakashi just watched. 

Many things ran through Sasuke's mind. How this bi*** and who** not immediately jump at the chance to touch an elite. Or how he wanted to kill both Naruto and Sakura. (I'm so sorry for cursing!!) Sasuke's hand was met with Neji's palm, his eyes widened to see Sakura looking at him in disgust. 

Only when Sakura looked at Sasuke in disgust, did the rookie 6 strike. Knowing now that Sakura no longer worships Sasuke or loves him, they quickly teleported in front of her, ready to defend both Naruto and Sakura.

"You talk about how great your clan is, but you're a stuck up, spoiled little brat who only knows how to use his families name!" Kiba shouted at Sasuke's face.

"The Uchiha are the elite of this village, and I am among them!" Said an angered Sasuke.

"If the Uchiha were so great, then why were they killed off by one person who was our own age," Shikamaru reasoned almost absent-mindedly. "What a drag", he sighs.

"Naruto deserved to be punished, he laid his hand on me, an elite!" Sasuke said, straying from the direction of the conversation.

"You're pathetic, you can't punish someone for completing a mission!" Ino yelled in annoyance. (BTW, this goes for Itachi too, <3 Itachi)

"Now, now kawaii genin, Sasuke is right, the mission had nothing to do with almost killing Sasuke, it's Naruto's fault, I taught him not to harm his teammates, he is a complete disappointment to my teachings and shinobi, in general," Kakashi stepped in.

A fox slowly came upon the field and sat down, watching the confrontation as if it were a movie.

"You're a disappointment to Shinobi! How could you say that about your student! You're.... you're SCUM!!" Gai yelled to the surprise of Kakashi. 

Gai never spoke intelligently, much less, bad of his "eternal rival", but Kakashi wasn't there to watch the change that Gai had experienced. Gai saw all that Kakashi had done and lost all respect for him. He was held back by the other senseis who were watching Kakashi cautiously. 

"Kakashi-san, this was the most pathetic thing you could have done in shinobi history, banishing Naruto is the worst thing the village could have done in the world's history, heck, the universe's history," Kurenai said with sad, weary eyes.

Both Sasuke and Kakashi faced eyes that were filled with disgust, disappointment, and even hatred. They saw the faces that were weary and sad, which seemed over the age of the bearer. They saw the bodies of weakened shinobi that lived in poverty, that seemed to have gone through a war. They faced the people who will now shun them for their mistakes.

Sakura slowly got off the ground she fallen upon, after trying to avoid Sasuke's fist. The rookie 6 and team 9 surrounded her. They stood together, leaning upon each other for comfort.

"This village wouldn't be standing without me!" yelled a crazed Sasuke.

A thought seemingly went through the minds of the rookie 6, Sakura, and team 9. 

It was: "If it wasn't for you, there wouldn't be a village... Naruto, please be safe." and that thought echoed throughout their minds, the minds of Naruto's friends.

The fox watching this whole conversation slowly slinked off and poofed away.

A/N

So how was it my kawaii kittens? I hope you enjoyed and apologize for such a late update. =^'.'^=.