~I Have Family?~

Italics: thoughts                                                                                                                                                                  

            Naruto was training in the forest. Testing his skills again and again against the hard bark of a tree. 

"Kit, slow down, you're going to hurt yourself...baka." Kurama said.

            After his last meeting with the Kyuubi, he talked more to Naruto. He was one annoying animal, but comforting in a way. Though, by talking more, it meant like one sentence a day.

"I can't, I'm so close to mastering your power Furball," our heroine stated.

"Kit, please." Kurama pleaded.

"I guess it's just a little," Naruto panted. "I am almost out of chakra," he stated out of breath.

            Naruto slowly walked toward a cave, surprised by the great amount of chakra radiating off of it. Genjutsu, a high classed one too, if I didn't train in genjutsu and master it, I wouldn't have noticed. 

             Naruto then spotted an out of place, well hidden, powerful seal. An influencing seal, by the looks of it, it was meant to steer you out of the way of the area under genjutsu and, without you noticing, make you leave that area completely.

"This genjutsu isn't ordinary, I can't release it due to the fact that it seems to be in place and held there by lots of people, that's just amazing," Naruto stated to himself in awe.

            Naruto then stood still collecting Nature energy. Naruto read of Sage jutsu from a scroll in the Hokage's office and after the second attempt mastered it. It isn't hard to stay still if you've had to do it to save your life from crazed villagers.

"What the....." a shocked Naruto said. What he saw was hundreds of high chakra levels moving around in the genjutsu.

"Interesting, you saw through our genjutsu, not anyone can just do that. Who are you, and why are you trespassing on this sacred land." stated a person moving out of the shadows, followed by 3 more. "Raise the alarm, and gather the citizens here, we must deal with this invader." He said again to his companions.

"Hai sir!" one said and leaped away.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze, who are you?", Naruto questioned politely. Better stay on his good side, he has a great amount of chakra and so does the others, if a fight started, things could get dirty.

"Y-You're an Uzumaki, W-who are your parents, boy?" said the man.

            A crowd gathered around the two, all awaiting this "intruder's" answer.

"Kushina Uzumaki and Minato Namikaze," he said proudly. "Hey, wait you didn't tell me your name!!" Naruto yelled.

            The crowd gasped, murmurs flew from their mouths, then in all unison, they said, "Welcome back, our lost Heir, Welcome back." many stated in tears.

"What are you saying, what's going on," Naruto said in confusion.

"Naruto, this may be hard to take in, but we are your family, Naruto, you are the last heir with royal blood." The man said in awe.

A/N

Hope you enjoyed, my precious kittens.