~Roasting!~

Naruto's POV~

With that, I leapt forward, catching Hinata by surprise. Placing a chaste kiss upon her lips, I quickly grabbed her hand in mine and teleported away. 

I laughed in my head at the response I received. Her face was a gorgeous red, and I couldn't help but grin.

Pouting, she punched me in the chest. 

"Baka..."

"You know you love me~"

With that, I spun on my heal and headed further into the forest, towards my family.

My wide strides slowly became quiet steps as I neared the area my summoning was last. Peaking through the green leaves that the village was known for, my eyes landed on the odd group that became a family to me. 

What I saw pissed me off! They were obviously being hurt! I mean, I can see Kiba's ribs! And Ino had a bruise and Neji's arm was broken. The rest had major scratches and burns! 

Quickly I jumped in between the group and Sasuke.

The wind rose and leaves started shaking. Anticipating what was going to happen next.

I looked up to see red eyes boring into me. Sasuke, someone I considered a brother, had a sick grin on his face.

"Hi... and hey!" I said, trying to distract him from the group behind me.

"You said hi twice, you monster!" Sasuke said his lips curling into a sneer.

"Oh, sorry... I would have felt rude if I didn't say hi to both of your faces!" I said, smirking. 

"Naruto!" 

Turning around, I gave the group of ninjas behind me a reassuring smile.

"Argh! How dare you speak like that to an Elite! Do you even know what I see! Huh!"

Interrupting him, I said, "I'd like to see things from your point of view, but, I can't seem to get my head that far up your butt!" 

I was enjoying this way too much...

And that was when Kakashi HAD to speak up...

"Naruto, Stop! Do you not see what you have become. A monster! Just give up... I'm sure if you ask for forgiveness, Sasuke will give you a chance."

"You mean beg that... that... thing that's dumb as a-" with that, I looked around and purposely picked up a rock. "-That's dumb as this! You got to be kidding me!"

With that, Kakashi made a sort of gasp sound.

"Sometimes I wonder if your butt ever gets jealous of all the sh*t your mouth is spewing!"

The face he made, made me want to burst out laughing, and the way that the leaves were swaying, I think they're agreeing with me. However, it seems Kiba wasn't as polite as me and couldn't hold back his laughter anymore.

Sputtering, Sasuke made his way towards me, glaring.

"You've never been through the pain I've been through! You will never be as strong as me!" he yelled, spitting.

"You know something Sasuke... every night I put my head to my pillow, I tell myself I'm strong... because I've gone one more day with you existing."

"Ha! Like anyone would even think to give you a pillow was worth it! You're a monster, demon, a freak of nature!-"

Cutting him off I said," In order to insult me, I have to value your opinion, nice try though..." 

"You're a mistake!"

I snapped.

"Then what are you! HUH! Tell me Sasuke! Cause I'm pretty sure that Itachi keeping you alive was one!"

That was low. I know that, but he had no right to call my parents loving each other a mistake!

That was when Sasuke attacked me. running forward he grabbed me by the collar. I did nothing to stop him, ignoring the shouts the people behind me were yelling.

Grabbing onto the arm he was using to hold me, I said in a quiet manner," I really do try to see the best in people... but people like you make it so DAMN HARD!"I said through gritted teeth. 

Gasping for air as he tightened his grip on my neck. I just smiled."I lost my ability to give a damn about people like you-" I said, tightening my grip on his arm. "-If found, no need to return it-" I said, applying more pressure, "-go ahead and keep it and see if it works for you!" And with that, I crushed his arm, and ripped myself from his grasp.

He screamed and fainted.

With that, I flashed forward in a streak of yellow. Right in front of Kakashi...

"It seems there is no return for you Naruto... I thought I taught you better," he said, eyes flickering over to Sasuke's limp form. "Don't you care about how disappointing you're being?"

"The less I care, the happier I am..." I said. Then, looking up at the person who was once my sensei. I said in a whisper, "You know... I cried when you said that I was a monster and left my side... but it's not my fault that I laughed when I saw you left me for that..." I said, jerking my head toward the stupid Uchiha.

He startled, then glared at me.

"Die!" Kakashi yelled at me.

Back to my playful side, I just responded by saying, "If I really wanted to die, I would climb your ego and jump to your IQ!" The I knocking him out. I stood, looking sadly at both his and Sasuke's direction.

Then, I turned towards the group that I considered my family, and simply said, "What's up?"

The expressions on their faces were priceless.

A/N

Tell me if you want a sassy Naruto more! I had fun XD. I can't wait to see your comments! It's basically the only reason I added the sarcastic side to Naruto XD.