~ N-Naruto-Kun!!~

Back with Naruto and Hinata

No One's POV

The "shady person with a shady cloak" slowly reached for his hood and began pulling it down, only to receive a gasp.

"N-Naruto-Kun!!" Hinata gasped, quickly activating her Byakugan as too assure herself that what she was seeing was the reality.

"He-he, I guess you haven't gotten over your stuttering," Naruto teased sheepishly.

"You... you BAKA, do you know how worried I was for you... you teme, how could you!", Hinata broke down crying.

"H-Hinata, I... I'm sorry," Naruto said, kneeling down.

He was immediately struck by Hinata. She attacked him with her gentle fist with no mercy. Naruto just took it, in his mind, this was all justified, after all, she had the right to be angry.

"This is payback for the 6 months you were gone!" Hinata yelled as she crumpled to her knees, quickly wiping her tears.

"Is there any way I could make you stop crying... Oh!, I know..." Naruto said smirking.

He quickly leaped forward and captures the crying girl's lips. As Hinata looked up, tears halting from shock, Naruto warmly embraced her. Then, into her beautiful blue hair, he whispered," I missed you."

Hinata's face turned as red as Kushina's fiery hair. She felt... happy. Warm, safe, and above all loved! She couldn't help noticing that Naruto's muscles have greatly developed or how he was so warm. 

"Hmm... it worked," Naruto smirked, hugging Hinata even closer. Comforting his own fears of her disappearing, or rejecting him.

"Shadup...." Hinata mumbled into his chest, though she visibly puffed out her cheeks.

"What are you here for?" Hinata questioned after getting out of his embrace, though she was questioning her sanity of doing so, already missing the warmth.

"You," Naruto answered, getting another red-faced Hinata in response.

"Liar, other then me, what made you come back... you didn't necessarily like this place sooo," Hinata questioned again.

"I did come back for you... and the rest of the rookies," Naruto conceded. "How's Sakura... and Sasuke?" Naruto asked in a whisper.

Hinata looked down, into her lap.

Oh Naruto, you are so kind-hearted. After what they did to you... you still ask if they're okay. When will you start thinking about yourself... Baka... I love you

Startled, Naruto blushed. Hinata looked up from the ground and saw this reaction. 

He's cute.

Naruto turned a deeper shade of red. That's when Hinata realized she was saying her thoughts out loud

Stupid, stupid, stupid, Hinata chastised in her head.

You might be wondering about Naruto's reaction, but after spending time apart from the village, his mind would stray to Hinata, instead of Sakura. He found himself wondering how she was doing, and after a talk with his family, because they saw him drooling, staring off into the distance, they told him that this feeling was most likely love.

He is now fully aware of his feelings, so being called cute by his crush, really had him happy and nervous. Not to mention the "I love you" part.

"Ummm, i-ignore what I s-said..." Hinata stammered.

"How can I... my legitimate first crush just said she loved me..." Naruto mumbled under his breath.

"Umm, well, Sasuke is now out of the hospital, Sakura... Sakura changed..." Hinata said hesitantly, not aware that Naruto's "crush" on Sakura was fake, and scared she would lose him if she told him any good of her. Also unaware of what was said under the blonde's breath.

"How so?" Naruto questioned, leaning closer.

"S-she stopped talking to S-Sasuke and is completely avoiding him, and s-she's talking bad about him, behind h-his back!" Hinata said hurriedly, out of breath. 

Naruto, not noticing how uncomfortable he was making her, smiled a soft smile, still quite close to Hinata's face.

"That makes me happy," Naruto said with a sad, wane smile.

Hinata looked crestfallen after this announcement and dropped her head.

"Hinata~, don't look so sad, I might just have to use the method again to cheer you up~" Naruto said, all too seriously.

"W-what!" Hinata said standing up quickly and jumping back.

Time Skip~

Suddenly, interrupting their play, (I'm going to let you guess, but give me some suggestions on what they're doing~, it's all going to be in a flashback in the future, hehe) a poof sound echoed through the small grovel. A fox appeared and looked toward Naruto.

"I got something you might want to see my lord," The kitsune said with a mischevious smile.

A/N

I hope you enjoyed my precious kittens!