~ Konohagakure ~

The stars lit the way to the new Konohagakure village.

Smiling slightly, Naruto turned to look beside him, to see his friends. 

Hinata, herself, was holding his hand as they ran through the moonlit forest.

In that instant, the path opened up to a huge valley. A tree stood right in the middle, reaching so tall, it seemed to be holding up the sky.

"Naruto? Where are we?"

Laughing quietly, Naruto smiled and released his chakra.

In shock, his friends' eyes widened as they felt the powerful aura pouring out of Naruto.

If that wasn't enough, the tree started untangling itself and revealing a staircase that went as far as the eye could see.

"Follow me, guys!" Naruto yelled as he made his way to the tree.

It seemed natural to follow Naruto. Even through their shock, they couldn't find it in themselves to question him.

The moment they stepped on the stair, a rushing feeling enveloped the,m. In an instant, they were somewhere else.

Light filtered itself from the sky. A golden yellow light, falling on them as they looked around.

This new place could only be described as magical. 

Children's laughter could be heard. The vegetation was growing in long vines, climbing the beautiful tall structures. The floor was clearly marked and all around them. The path itself was glowing a light green. Orange magma lit the city. Eagles were flying past them, butterflies and birds flittering past. Everywhere they looked, they saw a bustling country. 

Turning around quickly, they looked to Naruto who was already glowing with power.

"Welcome to Konohagakure!" Naruto smiled.

And at that moment, they saw a god. Not a child that was abused, not a betrayed man, but a mythical being. And that mythical beaming was smiling at them with a love that instantly filled their once cold and empty hearts.

"Yes"

"Hai"

"It's beautiful"

"Thank you, Naruto!"

And in that instant, the sun illuminated their figures and Naruto looked at them and said...

"It's a new beginning. Let's go make legends!"