~Village~

The village is now corrupted. After the new Hokage being announced, the village turned for the worse.

          It's citizens live in poverty and have lost hope. The shinobi are worked to the bone, given mission after mission to "help the village".

          Danzo disbanded the council and dispatched ANBU to get rid of them and any existence of their lives. He changed laws to allow him leave to do his research and continue the ROOT. 

          The people who defended Naruto's name are in worse conditions. They are shunned by their shinobi comrades and the civilians overprice the products sold to them. 

          Danzo purposefully gave them the hardest of missions with higher chances of death. The hospital was disbanded because "the money going toward it should be used to profit the shinobi", or so Danzo"sama" said.

          Without its trade partners, the village lost popularity in almost every district. Brawls and fights are common on the street. People even fight for the tiniest morsels of food. 

          Children are stolen from the streets and orphanages and added to Danzo's inventory for experiments and training to become members of the ROOT.

           Danzo also participated in illegal trafficking and had business partners with rouge ninjas and citizens. 

           Due to Danzo only caring for power, he neglected the civilian side. They soon came to despise him for it. 

          Sasuke was soon given back his license to being a ninja after it being taken away by Tsunade. He had a bigger thirst now for Naruto's blood. Kakashi saw no wrong in this and even encouraged it. He lost all recognition in his friends' eyes soon after.

           The village was as low as it could get. The once lively leaf has withered away. The ashes forming the new kingdom covered in shadows and lies. Completely unaware of a bigger shadow approaching them, filled with malice and wrath.

A/N

I hope you enjoyed XD.