~Confrontation~

No One's POV

Naruto swiftly made his way towards Konoha. Thoughts and plans whizzing in his head. He abruptly came to a stop in front of a dark figure.

"You...", he said with barely suppressed anger. "It's been a year..." he continued, eyes squinting.

"Well, my student has sure changed." a cheerful voice replied.

"I was never your student Kakashi, move away from me, you're in my path," Naruto said through gritted teeth.

"Well that's not how you speak to an elder, show some respect Naruto," Kakashi reprimanded. "This is why I like Sasuke more, he's better than a monster like you." Kakashi finished, blissfully unaware of the effect his words had.

"You just had to say that, you had to be so mean, you had to like Sasuke more, you had to be the one who shattered me, didn't you," Naruto said, quickly wiping away tears.

"What do you mean my kawaii student?" Kakashi said with his certified closed-eyed smile.

"Did you ever notice how I looked up to you, you were like a father, all those memories and you still thought Sasuke better," Naruto said through tears. "I would be better off dead, huh, I only wanted some comfort." He continued with a saddened smile.

"Whatever do you mean?" Kakashi questioned.

"You were one of the few people I searched for love in. I had no obligation to the village. I only had the ties to people, my precious people. The people I considered trustworthy." Naruto answered.

"This was hell for me, no one to trust, no one to call my friend. All I needed was a confidant. All I ever wanted was a family."  Naruto said tears streaming down his face.

"I tried dying, but I wasn't allowed to leave this world. I wanted, I longed, I NEEDED to be free, to have comfort, and YOU took that AWAY from me with just a few words!" Naruto shouted in anguish, not even trying to suppress his tears any longer.

"You really thought that much of me, you mean nothing you know, you're a monster, a demon. I understand this must be hard for you, but I never cared for you." Kakashi said off-handily.

"You think I don't know that. I tried so hard to get your recognition. Your recognition was all I wanted!", Naruto said, now trembling with rage.

"A demon, a monster, to me, that's the definition of you. Don't make me laugh, if that's what you want me to be, then consider your dream fulfilled, but don't come crying if you don't like the outcome." Naruto said emotionlessly.

He leaped away and performed a jutsu to disappear, or turn invisible to the naked eye. Thankfully, Kakashi didn't think long or hard enough to uncover his Sharingan.

Just you wait, this is the calm before the storm, Naruto thought.

A/N

I'm really sad that I wrote this. I hope you enjoyed however XD.