~ Effects ~

Italics: thoughts

Last time on The Ultimate Ninja: 

And that is when all havoc started. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsunade's POV

"No way!" One villager said.

"That demon can't be," a merchant stated.

"Stop lying," shouted another.

Screams and shouts echoed through the village. Cries and murmurs spread through the crowd.

The daimyo then stood up to speak, silencing everyone.

"It is true... my old friend's son has been treated so horribly by the very village I fund. From now on, I regret to say I will no longer fund this corrupted place. You will receive no help or missions from me. Consider this the last time I will speak to you." The daimyo said as he turned away from the podium.

It was then my turn to speak again. 

" I have proof. Here I hold the DNA tests and reports of the 4th Hokage's son. I tested Naruto's  blood and they matched perfectly. You have treated your hero's son horribly and tarnished our name." I cried out to the crowd.

"I hereby renounce my title as hokage. I will be stay in office until next week, then i'm leaving. Good day!" I said.

I walked away from the podium, ignoring the cries of "please" and "sorry". 

"Shizune!" I yelled. 

"Yes my lady?" she asked. 

"Get me some sake," I sighed. 

"Yes milady," she said to my surprise, and sighed. "After all this, I think I'll get some, too." 

-=+=-

No one's POV

           The next day, letters came in from the Sand village, the wave country, the land of snow, and the crescent moon kingdom. These were the leaf's trade partners and alliances. Each letter stating something that brought the hokage more stress and yet, a sense of fulfillment. 

            The hidden village of the sand sent a letter cutting almost all ties with the leaf, only leaving the agreement to come to each others aid in times of war. It also stated how it was very upset with the treatment of our jinchuriki. Apparently, Garra of the Desert, another jinchuriki, was in debt to Naruto, and he had became Kage of the sand.

            Then came the letter from the wave country. Hearing of the way Naruto was treated led to outrage due to him being their hero. They had a major trade center, because of them in control of most of the over sea trading. After the incidence, they refused to trade with us and decided to trade with a unknown country, (foreshadowing XD)  leaving the leaf in more trouble for resources.

              The next two letters following suit. Stating their hatred for our treatment of Naruto and how they are no longer trading or helping in any way with the leaf.

               The council needed to vote for a new hokage, and after a lot of debating and bribes, a decision was made, the new hokage would be.................the old war hawk, and scheming man, Danzo. Now the question is not if the village will be be overcome by darkness, it's when. 

A/N

Hope you enjoyed, my precious kittens.