Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen Dan's Pov

We got there early, five minutes only, and we were the only ones in the waiting room. Phil was awake, staring slightly more alert than he normally had when he had been locked away in his own mind. I grasped his hand, pressing a kiss to it, and waited for our call.

" Dan Howell and Phil Lester."

I got up slowly, smiling at the woman, and rolling Phil towards the room she indicated us for. I rolled him in, and she told us the Doctor would only be a moment. I thanked her, as she said she was going to bring us some drinks. She said tea for me, and orange juice for Phil, and I thanked her gratefully.

The Doctor entered a few minutes later, holding the drinks. He shook my hand, and nodded at Phil, before taking his seat. He sipped some water before he began speaking.

" Welcome to my surgery. We will be doing the first trip into Philip's mind today, but I want to slightly explain to you what will be happening before hand, just so you know."

" I would appreciate it." I said.

" Okay. Right, what is going to happen is that I will give you a potion to drink while you lay on that bed over there, and the bed next to you will have Phil in it. Each potion will contain a slight piece of your soul mates hair, intensifying the bond so that you will be able to get into his mind. There will be memories, many of them that you will have to face, but although it will seem longer in the mind, normally it only takes about half an hour."

" Right, then what?"

" You will find Phil, but he will more than likely act more clingy and need more reassurance that he normally will. What you will have to do is get to Phil, and give him reassurance, as he will need to guide you to the metaphorical wall. You will help him break it down."

" But how?"

" The wall is made up of worries, fear and so many other negative emotions that he had recieved when he had not got the soul bond. Each emotion needs conquering. What you will have to do is help him overcome each emotion he faced. You know, for example fear, you would have to reassure him that you are there, and that you won't let anyone hurt him. Right?"

" Got it. So will they all be broken down today?"

" It would be very unlikely that this was the case, but it depends on how many fears and emotions the person has. Also it depends on how long it takes for the certain person to over come each emotion."

" What has the shortest time ever been?"

" Two sessions."

" Wow."

" Yeah. Are you ready?"

" Yeah." I told him, sitting down on the bed. He gently cut a single hair from Phil's head, and placed it in a small glass mixing it in with some weird looking liquid. He passed it to me, and I drank it in one, not even letting myself taste it, knowing it wouldn't be pleasant.

My eyes rolled back into my head. I expected darkness, and yet there were swirls of blue, pink, green, red, orange and purple. They were swirling around me, making me dizzy before their sudden stop.

I was in a red and blue room, or what seemed to be a room, there was a computer screen of options in front of me, and it took me a few moments before I realised what it was . These were the memories that the Doctor had told me of.

" Trust Phil to have them organised." I said smiling at the thought of it.

" Now maybe doing it in order by playlist might as well be my best bet."