Missing Half of Me (PHAN)

Phanfic. I SHIP PHAN SO HARD OH MY MERLIN! They would make such a cute couple. I want them to!!!

I know I have my other stories, but I can do this, don't worry. I am loving writing Phanfiction, and this is one that I thought to write.

Warnings: BoyxBoy (Obviously. No Smut) Self Harm from the start.

Please comment and vote.

Bye my little Fronds. That's what people who are my friends and read my stories are called. Thanks x

Cat

Chapter One

I was waiting. I had just turned fifteen, and yet I still hadn't found my soul mate. My younger sisters Ivy who was nine had found hers at five, and my other sister Marie who was seven had found hers at two when she had started nursery. Mum always told me to cheer up, I would find my soul mate soon, but I wanted to find them. I was the only one at school who hadn't found theirs, in my class at least. It upset me that everyone was happy with their soul mate, and yet I still had to find mine.

I should probably explain what I am talking about. When you were born, you had a birth mark on your hand. Everyone had one, no matter who you were. In the world there was one more person who had the same mark on their hand in the exact same place. They were your soul mates. Most people found theirs quite quickly. I was one of the unlucky few who had to wait.

It was said that when you did find your soul mate, you would know. I had spoken to my Mum, and she said that you feel a strong pull to them, and you just know. She said it was hard to explain. I couldn't wait to meet mine. I needed mine. My chest hurt when I thought about it, and it was hard to get out of my mind. 

" Mum, when am I going to find my soul mate? I need them." I whined.

" I know, I know."

She pulled me into a hug, and I relaxed against her as she stroked my short hair. I sighed before pulling back, and smiling at her before walking away. I looked in on my sisters, and they smiled at me waving. They were playing with Marie's dolls. Their soul mates were coming around for tea. I knew that Ivy pitied me, as she wasn't that old, and she had found her soul mate years ago, and yet I was still waiting.

I walked into my room, flopping onto my bed, and staring up at my Muse posters on wall. The other wall was full of my chemical romance and Panic! At the disco. I loved those bands. I closed my eyes, after looking at the clock to see that it was only midday. I knew I should have eaten some lunch as I had also skipped breakfast, but I didn't really want to.

I sighed burying my head into my pillow, and trying to fall asleep. I was so uncomfortable, so I kicked my shoes and jeans off, flinging them into a corner, and sliding under the covers. Eventually I must have fallen asleep, as the next thing I knew Mum was yelling at me for dinner.

" PHIL DINNER!" She screamed.

" Coming Mum!" I shouted back.

I sighed, slipping my jeans back on, before slowly walking downstairs. Everyone was smiling as they sat around the table. I smiled back, though I was sure most of them noticed it was more of a grimace rather than a smile. I sat down. Everyone had their soul mate with them. Three sets of adults with their soul mates, two kids with their soul mates, and me. Everyone was happy but me.

I nibbled at the chicken on my plate, not really hungry. Ten minutes later I excused myself, and walked back upstairs and opened my laptop. I had already done all of my homework, so I got out a book, and I began to start reading. I was instantly transported to the world of spells and magic. I loved the Harry Potter books, and I was sad that there were no more films or books.