Chapter eighteen

AN: Serious note guys. I spent months planning for a story, and near the end it went bad. The plan had been to make Phil and Dan end up together obviously. In the end that failed, and I somehow made Phil end up with Pj. So I have two options.

I can leave it like that, and I hope you guys will read it. Let me know if you will. Message me or review.

Or I can go back and change the whole story, so instead of Dan dating Phil and then Phil ending up with Pj, it will be Pj dating Phil and then Dan ends up with Phil. Please let me know.

Which do you prefer?

Please let me know.

Disclaimer: I don't own Dan or Phil. 

Dan's Pov

We had our GCSE results, and yet we were taking a break from education from a year. It was an educated decision. After all that had happened in the past few weeks, we needed time to relax, and I needed time to get to know Phil, and he needed to still grieve. He had lost the main eight people in his life excluding Chris and Pj, and before he had known me.

Phil had toughened up slightly, no longer crying and moping, but this worried me more. Was he keeping all of his emotions locked away? Was he pretending to be strong, and by accepting it was I being a bad soul mate? I had no idea what to do.

" Pj and I are going to go and buy some cardboard boxes from paperchase Phil. We are going to get loads of them. Some to put the things in the attic, you know, and some to keep in cupboards and stuff. You know, you are strong Phil. We are going to make sure we are always here for you, and if you ever need to talk to anyone. We are all here for you." 

" Thanks Chris." Phil said, smiling slightly and hugging Chris.

" We will do Ivy's soul mates tomorrow and Marie's the day after." Pj said.

" Yeah." He agreed.

" Shall we start? Or do you want to wait for us to come back?" I asked.

" Erm, can we go up first?" Phil asked.

" Sure." Chris said.

" Go ahead." Pj told us.

We did, and when we went upstairs, Phil sat down on Ivy's bed and tears once more streamed down, when he caught sight of a photo of her. She looked so young in the photo. I could tell it was a recent photo, and it had all of them in it, and Phil wasn't in a wheel chair, so I knew it was before I had met Phil.

" When was this photo taken?"

" About three weeks before I left. We went to the beach as a family, and it was so fun." He said, gulping.

I walked over to him, and kissed him lightly on the lips. He kissed back with an equal softness, and he wrapped his arms around my neck, and I wrapped mine around his waist.

" I love you." He whispered.

" I love you too." I replied.

" Shall we carry on?" I asked.

He nodded.

" What sort of things do you want to keep down here?" I asked, kissing the side of his head.

" I want to keep the photos in the frames, their furniture, that can be used you know for others, I also need things such as their duvets, not their duvet covers, they can go in boxes. Erm, photo albums and books that I wrote as well. Also I want to keep,,,,I want to keep..."

" What do you want to keep Phil?" I asked, stroking his hair softly.

" I don't want you to make fun of me."