Missing Half of Me (PHAN) -Chapter Two

AN: I am really enjoying writing this, so this chapter was written pretty quickly in the early hours of the morning, so there might be a few mistakes. Cat x

Bye Fronds

Chapter Two Phil's Pov

I got the bus to London from Manchester, and it took ages. I was greatly surprised that my charge on my ipod had lasted the whole journey, but it had. When I got there, it was still early. I must have left my house around ten in the morning, and it was now around half twelve, and I was hungry.

As soon as I got off the bus and thanked the driver, I went in search for some cheap food. I didn't want to spend too much money on unneccesery goods. It was only me, and I wasn't all that fussy about eating too much food nowadays, but I had been two days without, and my vision was beginning to blur, so I decided it was time that I ate.

I found a McDonalds just off a side street, and I ordered a kids meal, giving the toy to a little kid on my way out. I didn't need it. Also the little unelectronic furby scared me. I sat down on a bench, holding tightly on to my suitcase and rucksack. I didn't want to get robbed, as London was a much bigger place than I was use to.

I finished it off, as well as my chocolate milkshake really quickly, before I set off again. For some reason I was exhausted just like I had been for the past couple of weeks, and with it being two in the afternoon, I decided if I was to find a bed and breakfast, and put my cases in there, and then search around. I didn't want to spend any more five days in London, including that one, so if I could cover as much as was possible in each time, then I had more of a chance of finding them.

I signed into a b&b that turned out to only cost around fifteen pound per night, which I was glad was incredibly cheap. It also had free wifi, which was great as I had to look up something before going out. I had forgotten my book on soul bonds at home, and I needed to look something up.

I looked up how close you would have to be to your soul mate to feel the attraction to them. It was within twenty miles. This was good, as it meant I had less area to cover within London. As long as I did a certain radius, and made sure that even if I didn't step foot in a certain place, I was at some point within a twenty mile radius of it, it meant that I was able to know if they were near.

As soon as I finished, I made sure my things were hidden in my room, as I was particuarly paronoid. I was only fifteen with no muscles to speak of, so there was no way I would be able to fight anyone off if they attacked me. I needed to do something to find my soul mate, and though to some people this may have seemed extreme, they didn't know me. They didn't know the pain I was feeling. Sure they may feel pain themselves, but pain was different to every person, and it always demanded to be felt.

I left, smiling at the woman at the desk as I left. She smiled back, but she seemed kind of exhausted. I shook my head, knowing she would be asleep by the time I got back. I wondered whether there was anyone to actually change with her at any point, or did she just spend the whole day doing that boring job.

I decided the best way to do this, to make sure that I could visit every place was to take the London bus routes, which go every where, and run very late. With this, there was no chance that I was going to miss any place within twenty miles. It didn't cost me all that much for an all week ticket either. I managed to go many places listening to music on my phone, and yet nothing.

I explained to the driver what I was doing, so he didn't have to ask why I wasn't getting off the bus, and he was fine with it. He admitted he hadn't found his soul mate until he was twelve which was pretty late for some. He understood, ushering me onto the bus, and I took a seat and plugged my head phones into my phone.