Missing Half Of Me- Chapter three

Sorry it took so long, but here is chapter three!

I do not own Dan nor do I own Phil (Oh I wish)

@KateGredandForg -Twitter Phelpsgirlxxx.tumblr.com Message me for any questions.

Chapter Three -Dan's Pov- 1 week later

I was fine, but I kept getting sorts of twinges in my mind whenever I thought of my soul mate. I hoped it didn't mean they were hurt. I had turned sixteen recently, and it was getting towards summer time, and yet I hadn't found my soul mate. I had spoken to my parents, who had decided to fund me wandering around looking for my soul mate.

This I was incredibly glad of. I needed my soul mate. It wasn't easy being one of the ones without a soul mate, and I had a sort of feeling that something wasn't right with my soul mate at that moment. I realized it when I kept getting twinges that clearly weren't my own in my head, and I knew that I would have to increase how long I was looking each day.

I had two friends that had come with me. They were soul mates as well. They had always been there when I needed them, and they had refused to let me go off by myself in fear that I would get hurt as I was pretty clumsy. I couldn't help it though, I just didn't really pay attention to where I was going most of the time, and when I wasn't paying attention I would crash into something or fall over.

" So where's next then?" I asked my friend George.

" Okay, you have a choice of three." He said.

" What three?" I asked, tapping my foot anxiously. 

I just wanted to find my soul mate to reassure myself that they were safe. I needed them, and I was sure that they needed me, so prolonging the amount of time we spent apart wasn't a good idea.

" Right, we can go to York, Leeds or Harrogate."

I thought it through. Leeds was definitely bigger than York and Harrogate, meaning that there were more places that he could be in Leeds. We had all been travelling for months, and we had visited all of Scotland and England except those three locations. 

" Leeds." I said surely.

" Okay."

I was from South Hamptom originally, but of all the years I had lived there, I had never met my soul mate, so as soon as I turned sixteen I left along with my friends, and we are now searching for my soul mate whom we hoped to find soon.

We got on a bus to Leed's and as soon as we got there, we decided to get something to eat. It had been hours since breakfast, and my stomach was growling like mad. We ate in a small cafe, and it was nice and peaceful while we discussed our plan.

" Okay, first Dan you have grown a bit, so before we search, you need some more t-shirts." George's soul mate Megan said.

" Fine." I sighed itching at the back of my hand.

We finished eating and paid, and they dragged me from the shop and into a shopping centre. It seemed to take hours of them dragging me around before we were done. It was already late, so we ate tea before finding a hotel to stay in. 

I was annoyed by the waste of day that we had just spent doing something that I really considered pointless, but I did have to admit that some of my t-shirts had gotten a bit small on me, and that I definitely needed to change them. 

" Guys, wasn't that a waste of time! I want to find my soul mate." I whined.

" We know Daniel, but we can't have you looking like a scruff when we find them, can we?" Megan said kind of patronizingly.