Chapter Twelve

AN: Sorry for the long time since updates.

Disclaimer: I do now own Dan or Phil.

The plane left early that morning. There were very few on it, in first class at least. I knew how long this flight was going to be, and I was going to be bored for most of it, unless I really got into the books that Phil had written. I had wondered. I had no idea what it was about, as I had agreed to let Pj and Chris pick it, and not to read the blurb. It was their favouite one, and they wanted me to read the book based on what happened in it, not what happened in the six lines on the back of the book.

Going through the scanner, to make sure that I didn't have anything metal on me was terrifying as usual. I hated going through them, and it always made me anxious that I had something on me, which I knew I didn't have.

" Get reading then Dan." Chris said, and I did.

It was great. The plot was great, and the language was incredible. It had me hooked. Pj and Chris ended up choosing my dinner for me, as I was too busy hooked in to my book. Chris fed Phil, and I did feel a pinch of guilt, but I carried on reading.

When we arrived, the sun was beaming heavily down heavily on us, and I was so confused. It would have been so late back in England, and I just wanted to sleep. There was a taxi, and we got in it happily. We got to our hotel pretty soon, and we went into our hotel. Phil was asleep, as was Pj, as they both fell asleep in the car, so I carried Phil, and Chris attempted to carry Pj.

" What do you think of the book so far then?" Chris asked me.

" It is amazing. I should have slept on the plane really, but never mind."

" It is hooking, isn't it? I couldn't put it down. I messed up my entire sleep cycle to read it, and went to school and fell asleep in classes. Phil and Pj held an intervention. They took the book away from me, and Pj only let me read an hour a night. It annoyed me that they made this happen."

" Okay, so all I have to do is make sure that I don't read it obsessively in front of them two?"

" Yeah, exactly."

" Got it."

" We really shouldn't go to sleep, and should wake the other two. Well, Pj at least. We are going to be here at least a few months, and we want to sort out our sleeping schedule."

" Yeah. I'll wake Pj then, you want to order room service?"

" Sure." Chris said, getting up, and making his way to the phone.

He ordered plently of food, enough to keep us up until the end of the day, and then I knew we would go to sleep around nine Australian time, and then we would sleep in the next morning, despite the fact that I had a session with Phil the day after. We wanted to see a few sights before hand.

" Guys......why." Peej moaned as I shook him awake.

" I know. But we need to be awake, we need to settle in a while."

" Fine."

" We are going to watch some movies. You know."

" Fine." He said, perking up slightly.

" Great. What ones are there?" I asked.

" Erm...there's final desination if you want to watch that." Peej told me.

" Is there any other films for later?" Chris asked.

" Yeah a few, I just want to watch Final Desination first."

"Sure."

We all settled down on the sofa's, except for Phil who was sleeping. It wouldn't matter to him really. When he woke he would have been sleeping for ages either way. We all settled into the sofas, Peej and Chris snuggling together happily.