Chapter Twenty Five

AN: HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN? Too long that's for sure. I apologise profusely. Right I better explain what's happening, just in case you all are interested, or was wondering what on Earth my excuse could be.

PLEASE READ:

I have some VERY important exams in a couple of months, and despite me not being prepared for it, I have to be. I have to learn all the Science, German and Geography stuff I don't understand as well as quotes from particular novels and Bible quotes and stuff. It's difficult. I will upload whenever I can.

Dan's Pov

It was five days later that Chris and Jeremy were released from the hospital. The room was in perfect condition by then, as Phil and I had been home a few times to ensure that for the baby and for the two new parents.

The animal print nursery was perfect, and the baby monitors were perfectly in place, and set so that Pj and Chris would be able to hear them. There was also a baby monitor in every room apart from Phil and I's room, and the two bedrooms that were left unoccupied.

The night that they came home, Phil made a cottage pie for tea with vegetables on the side, and had some perfectly prepared milk at the right temperature ready for Jeremy, and we all sat together eating while Pj fed Jeremy.

It was perfect.

We went to bed that night, and I wasn't quite looking forward to the crying that I knew would follow, and with it being a hectic couple of days, Phil and I actually went to bed at eleven, which was very early for us, and something seemed different, but I didn't mention it, and I actually forgot.

It wasn't until a month later that I remembered, and that was only because Phil was being really secretive, and refusing to tell me anything, and when Pj and Chris had taken Jeremy to the park, I had confronted him.

" Okay, what is it spill?"

" What do you mean?" He asked, purposely avoiding eye contact.

" You know what I mean."

He seemed very unwilling to tell me.

" What is it?" I ended up snapping, I really wanted to know. We were soul mates, we weren't meant to keep secrets from each other.

" I'M PREGNANT." He screamed at me.

I froze.

" Why the hell did you keep that from me?" I asked angrily beginning to pace.

" I didn't know whether you wanted kids! We never really discussed it, how on earth was I going to know how you would react?"

" You should have had some faith in me!"

" I WAS SCARED!"

" I am going to be a father, and you didn't think to tell me! How long have you known? How far along are you? WHY WOULD YOU HIDE THIS FROM ME?"

" I WAS SCARED. I DIDN'T KNOW IF WE WERE READY FOR KIDS! PJ AND CHRIS JUST HAD JEREMY, AND I DIDN'T KNOW WHETHER...JUST URGH!" He screamed, storming off.

" FINE! BUT AT LEAST TELL ME HOW MANY MONTHS PREGNANT YOU ARE!"

" FIVE!" He screamed before storming out and slamming the door.

Phil's Pov

I was so angry, and yet I had no idea why. I think with Dan snapping at me, it just made me angry that I had to retaliate. It was our first argument. Sure, we had debates about things, but they were only tiny things about what we were going to eat, and stuff like that.