Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen Dan's Pov

I sat there, in the hotel with Phil. Was he any better? Yes, slightly. He was able to walk, feed and do things by himself that he hadn't been able to do before. However, he still couldn't talk. He would follow instructions, I had tested when I had gotten home, yet he didn't do anything out of his own will, nor did he talk.

" Come on Phil, we're going to watch a movie before Pj and Chris come back." I told him.

He nodded, sitting down on the sofa next to me. He curled into my side as I turned the Prisoner of Azkaban on. He watched mezmerised by the movie, but my attention was divided between the tv and him. He was really beautiful. He couldn't talk yet, but according to the Doctor we were going through it faster when I had phoned up to discus Phil's changes.

The things he had said ran through my head.

" There is a chance that only two sessions will do it for you. I am sure of it, but I need you to bring Chris and Pj along next time, just to be sure. They know how Phil acts, more than you do as they have known you longer, so you need to make sure that he is back to how he would have been."

" Thanks Doctor, yeah I will get them to come."

He had moved the appointment forward for this reason. He wanted Phil to be back to normal for me as soon as he could, and if people said humanity was cursed, and bad, this one wasn't. It gave me slight hope for the rest of us.

Phil had fallen asleep on my chest, and I was just playing with the tips of his hair gently. He seemed fine with it, a smile flitting to his face in sleep.

It was then when Pj and Chris skidded into the room, laughing happily.  Chris turned around and kissed Pj hard on the lips, and I turned away, wondering how long it was going to take them to noticed I was in the room and see if I had anything to say, but I was happy for them.

" So what's going on then Dan?"

I turned to see Pj looking down at me.

" We have another session tomorrow, and they want you to come along, if that's okay." I said.

" Sure. How come there is one so soon after?"

" Phil is nearly perfectly better. The only thing that needs to be added is he needs his voice back, and that is what I am going to do tomorrow."

" Really? Only two sessions?" Chris asked.

" Yeah but Phil's determination..." Pj mumbled to him.

" That is a good point."

" I'm off to bed guys. We are going to be having a longer session tomorrow, we are going to see if we can get rid of the entire wall, and the Doctor is going to make sure that I can, so we need the time that we can get."

" What time do you want us to be there then?" Chris asked as Pj wandered off.

I thought it was kind of rude, until I realised that he was getting some after sun to put on Phil who was still badly sunburnt, and I felt really guitly for that. He had such pale skin, that I should have put some sun cream on him to start with.

We carried on talking for half an hour, and then I realised it was around ten and that it would be best to go to bed. I said goodnight to Chris and Pj, before going to sleep with Phil. He curled up with his ear laying just above my heart.

I wanted to kiss him, so badly, but I wanted to wait until he could speak properly. I didn't want to just kiss him, and not give him any say in it. Sure he could nod and say he wanted to, but I would somehow feel less guitly if I didn't kiss him until he had his voice back.