Chapter Five

Chapter Five Pj's Pov

" Dan? Dan? Daniel?!" I shouted.

" Not now Mum, later." He moaned.

" I am most definitely not your Mum Dan, but get up, we need to get Phil home." I told him.

" Phil." He said sitting bolt up right.

" Yeah thats right. We need to get him home to his family."

" I'm not leaving him." He said clearly.

" We don't expect you to, but Phil's ill, and we need his book that he has at home as well as his Mum to help us, but we need to leave in five minutes, so can you shove some clothes on?" I asked.

" Yeah." He said leaping off the bed, causing Phil to wake up.

" Morning Phil, we are taking you home today, okay?"

He grunted in a frustrated way.

" I know Phil, I know."

" How can you understand what he means?" Dan asked reappearing from the bathroom, and I realised he was dressed as all he really had to do was shove some jeans on.

" I've known Phil years. He's always like this when he's tired. This isn't to do with the other things affecting him, this is merely tired Phil."

" Can I ask you more about him when we get on the train back to...?"

" Manchester, and yeah, I am willing to tell you about him, or as much as I really can."

" Thanks."

" Come on then."

We met up with Chris, George and Megan. I slipped my hands into Chris's as we walked on. George and Megan were not coming up to Manchester with us, instead they were staying in York for a little while, before returning home. We bid them goodbye at the station before getting on the train.

Dan was sat with Phil between his legs who was wrapped in a blanket. Phil's head was resting on Dan's shoulder, as he kept his arms wrapped around Phil, and focussed on talking to me.

" So his birthday?"

" 30th January, the year after yours."

We continued talking for a long journey. Phil woke once or twice, but Dan quickly soothed him, and he went back to sleep. Dan insisted that he should be the one to carry Phil off the train and into the taxi. We hadn't managed to tell Phil's parents that we were on our way back, but as Chris curled up on my lap, I realised that it would be some sort of a nice surprise for them, even if it wasn't because of the fact that Phil was a bit ill.

We knocked on the door, and Phil's mum opened it, and she looked from Dan to Phil in surprise, then at Chris and myself.

" Pj, Chris, what's going on?" She asked completely confused.

" This is Dan, Phil's soul mate, but it would be better if we could explain this inside, oh and as Phil isn't quite right at the moment, it might be better to keep Ivy and Marie away."

" Oh of course." She said ushering us into the living room.

Dan carefully laid Phil on the sofa so that his head was resting on his lap and he was curled into a ball on the rest of the sofa. Dan was staring down at Phil carefully, and running his fingers through Phil's hair lovingly. We could all tell that he just wanted Phil to be safe. He wanted him to be happy and safe, and for them to be happy together.

Phil's mum walked back in a few moments later, Phil's Dad by her side, and they took a seat on the third sofa in the room.

" What's going on Pj, Chris?" His Dad asked.