CHP - 8

CHAPTER 8
Breaking The Rules

[Wattpad removed image]

Ezra walked into the house after work, still in her uniform and smelling like sweat. She trudged upstairs and saw Jax walk out her bedroom. She smiles when she saw Ezra and hugs her.

"Uh..." Ezra mumbled then hugged her back. "Hey... shouldn't you be in bed?"

"Nope. Not for another half hour." She stated, acting as if Ezra should know that.

Though she guess, maybe she should. She turned her head to the side and saw a pack of cigarettes half hidden on the shelf in the hall.

"Jax..." Ezra called, picking up the package."Who smoke these?" She asked.

"Mom why?" She asked back.

"No reason...." Ezra grumbled.

It brought back memories of a toxic relationship she had while she was at the asylum. She always had some and smelt like cigarettes.

Jax took her hand and pulled her in her room.

"Jax it's hella late." Ezra stated and noticed Jax was wearing her night clothes. "I needa take a shower and you needa go to bed."

"But I missed you." She whined, sitting on the bed. Ezra sighed but was way too tired to fight with her. She sat next to her and Jax cuddled into Ezra, laying her head on her chest.

"When's the last time you slept Ez?"

"Huh? Oh... I'on know... probably five days ago?" Ezra mumbled.

"Oh." Jax said and she pulled Ezra's bandanna down. "Look at me..."

"Huh?"

Ezra turned to her and suddenly her lips were pressed to hers. Ezra stayed still in shock too surprised to move as Jax got in her lap and wrapped her arms around her neck.

Finally once Ezra's half asleep brain realized what was happening she kissed back. She pushed her to the bed and climbed on top of her. Jax allowed her to and seemed happy as she did.

Her tongue ran along her bottom lip and Jax happily opened her mouth for her. She tasted like like sugar, exactly how Ezra expected. And she realized she had thought of this before.

Ezra then pulled away quickly causing Jax to frown. She got up and covered her mouth.

She couldn't believe she just did that!

Ezra backed away from her.

This was her sister! And she's sixteen! What the fuck was wrong with her!?

"What's wrong?" Jax asked her, confused.

Ezra didn't answer her but instead she grabbed her bag of pills from her suitcase and searched to find her sleeping ones. She placed one on her tongue and swallowed it.

"Go to bed." She told Jax.

"What? Why?" She asked.

"Just go." She ordered.

Jax frowned and left the room. Ezra sighed and laid in bed, feeling horrible, then it occurred to her that Jax kissed her first. And sleep took her before she could think anything else.

  TBC
***

Short chapter but the next will be long. 😉