CHP - 13

CHAPTER 13
A Little Loving

^[Ezra in media]^

Ezra groaned as she slowly regained consciousness. Her body was sore all over, and her head was pounding. Her eyes started to open and she attempted to turn slightly, causing another groan to escape from her lips.

She looked around to see she was in the living room, laying on the couch.

She was moved from where she was knocked unconscious. Either by Mother or Jax.

Slowly, she started to sit up, her muscles screamed in protest but she ignored them. She sat herself up and kicked off her shoes. She lifted up her shirt to see a bruise larger than the one she gave Jax covering half of her stomach.

"Fuck..." She grumbled.

She stood up slowly, aching everywhere. Carefully, she went upstairs. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she opened her door and stepped in.

She saw Jax sitting on her bed. She was holding a piece of her blanket to her chest and looking down at her phone. Ezra stood in the doorway for a while, just staring at her.

Resisting every single temptation that arose.

"Jax." She called sternly.

Jax looked up at her quickly, her eyes wide. She dropped the blanket and put her phone down. Ezra frowned as she realized she was wearing one of her shirts. Which was awfully big on her. The shirt was so big that it reached to her thighs. Worst part is, she wasn't wearing pants.

"You wearing my shirt?" Ezra muttered out, though she knew the answer.

"Uh... maybe?"

"Why you wearing my shirt?"

"It's comfy."

"Did you sleep here?"

"Maybe."

"Why?"

She huffed, annoyed. "Because your blankets smell good, okay!?" She yelled. "Leave me alone?"

Ezra remained still at the doorway for a while longer. "You naked under my shirt?"

"Um..." She mumbled while looking away from Ezra. "Well... uh...."

"Jax... the hell wrong with you?"

"Well, you was sleeping... a-and I missed you and... I'm sorry. Okay? Ez, you mad at me?" She asked, looking back up at her, sadly.

Ezra sighed. "Nah... I guess not."

How could she be with her in that attire?

"H-How long was I... sleep?"

"Um... all night and day... basically a full day." She said before patting the bed, "Come sit."

Ezra sighs and walks over, sitting down next to her. She smiled and the first thing she did was climb on her lap, wrapping her arms around Ezra.

Ezra looked down at her and she laid her chin on her chest, looking up at her, cutely.

"Ma and pops out." She told her, biting her lip.

Ezra noticed something off about her.

"Yeah... they usually are... you... you alright?"

"Yeah, why?" Jax asked.

"Well... I mean... ya' dad did sorta..." She took a deep breath. "He hit you Jax."

She frowned. "...I-It's okay. He said he sorry, and he let me wear my chains, see?" She said pushing her curls back to show two gold chains.

"So that's it? You forgive him?" Ezra asked.

"It's fine, can we n-not talk about it?" Jax asked. Ezra could see her bottom lip trembling.

"Jax... that ain't something you just brush off like that. You can't be okay with him abu–"

"He ain't abuse me!" She snapped."I'm fine! And he sorry! He didn't mean it, okay!? Just like you didn't! Daddy loves me!" Tears started to fill her big eyes. "H-He won't do it again."

"I'm sorry. I ain't mean..." Ezra trailed off and hugged her to her chest instead. "I know he loves you." She told her, rubbing her back."But... has he ever... done that to you before?"

She shook her head.

"Jax..." Ezra sighed out. "Your birth parents ever..." She tensed in her arms. "Beat you?"

"I don't wanna talk about this."

"Jax I needa–"

"Leave me alone. I'm fine."

"Jax... I need ya' to tell me–"

"No! You don't!" She yelled, but her voice was muffled by Ezra's chest.

How was she supposed to make her tell her?

Then a thought came to her.

She didn't have another choice.

"Baby, you know I love you right?" Ezra said, cringing slightly at her words.

Jax pulled her head out of her chest and instantly gave her a big smile. "I love you too."

"I really care about you." Ezra told her. She pressed her lips gently to her cheek then pulled away. "So, I wanna know everything about you. Even what happened before you got here."

She frowned slightly. "Well... Uh..." She sighed. "My parents ain't like me much. They didn't want me... I don't actually even got a dad... my ma said my real dad... uh... r-raped her. And she had me when she was my age. 16. She had already moved out of her parents house and lived with her boyfriend. Which I call my real dad and all. When she had me, both of them kinda hated me...They never wanted me. They ignored me, mostly. But sometimes if I talked too much or annoyed them, he'd hit me. They never sent me to school so I had to stay in the house all day. I think I annoyed them a lot."

Ezra frowned and pulled her back into her chest. "I'm sorry."

Ezra let go and Jax bit her lip again, "You know what... a kiss would make me feel better."

Ezra stared at her hopeful face for a while then sighed softly and pressed her lips to hers. She was aiming for a quick peck but Jax wrapped her arms around her neck and kissed back.

She licked her lips and for some reason Ezra opened her mouth. Shock rendered through her as she slipped her tongue in. Their tongues danced together and Jax sort-of grinds on her lap, their breasts were touching and her legs were on either side of her. Ezra then pulled away.

"Jax... naked." She reminded her, leaning away.

"I don't care." She said and pulled her back.

"I do." Ezra said pulling away again. "Jax this–"

"Shut up. Just kiss me." She said.

Ezra's protests were silenced by her soft lips and eager tongue. She pulled her so close it hurt. But she couldn't help but kiss back.

It was so hard to resist by now.

One of her hands slid from her neck and down her breast. Ezra accidentally let out a silent moan. Her fingers then pressed against her bruise and she hissed in pain and pulled away again.

She pulled her hand away quickly and pulled up Ezra's shirt, causing her to gasp.

"Daddy do this to you?" She asked softly, touching the bruise lightly with a finger.

Ezra hissed again. Even her light touch made it burn with pain. She grabbed her hand and pulled it away. Which took longer than it should have because she refused to look down.

Jax bit her lip and grabs the bottom of her shirt, pulling it up again.

"What you doing?" Ezra asked. 

TBC
***

I'll update again later today. 😉