CHP - 36 [Pre-Finale]

CHAPTER 36
The Truth Prevails

^[Ezra in media]^
Ezra's Point of View

They brought Ezra into a room. There was a table and two uncomfortable looking chairs facing each other, nothing else. It resembled a interrogation room. Damn, this complete bullshit.

"Sit down Ezra," Detective Marino instructed.

The officer let go of her arm and she sighed in irritation. She trudged over to one of the chairs and sat down, placing her cuffed hands onto the table in front. She then glared at the officer and woman in the doorway. She raised an eyebrow and waited for one of them to do something.

"Wait," Marino said. "I'll be back."

She narrowed her eyes and the two left her alone in the room. Oh, now they gone read my file. Fucking dummies. ...Shit... I shoulda just kept calm.

They've held her here for a while, even without evidence, and apparently Jessica must've came and already took Jax. She can hope all she want, but Jessica won't want her anywhere near Jax.

Ezra was sure she took her away as fast as she could and she didn't get to say bye.

Suddenly, loud laughter pulled her from her thoughts. She turned to the noise to see Les leaning against the door, practically doubled over in laughter. She glared at the hallucination.

This is just what she fucking needs. Having hallucinations of her ex girlfriend in a police station. This'll definitely help her case. Of course she's not a crazy psychopath who killed her uncle and parents, but she has hallucinations and spent her whole childhood in a asylum.

"Something funny?" Ezra hissed.

She continued laughing for a few more minutes then calmed down and straightened herself. "Y-You told the police... you killed your uncle... with a steak knife... with no damn remorse!"

"Shut the fuck up. They shoulda known, all they had'a do is read my damn file."

Les smirked at her as she walked over and sat on the table. Ezra looked up and glared at her. "You know," she started. "I think, that deep in that fucked up heart, you glad she took Jax."

Les leaned down, until her face was too close to Ezra's. "Because she's not what you want. She's annoying, fragile, and too sensitive. You gotta censor y'self when you around her, can't say what you want. You couldn't even tell her about that pedophile you call a uncle."

"Fuck you." Ezra growled.

Les grinned. "Gladly," she leaned a little closer to Ezra. "See how much you missed my strap?"

"You not only a joke, but so damn immature."
Ezra laughed.

"Oh, yeah? And Jax is just so damn mature? Right?" Les combats with a glare.

"Shut up." Ezra hissed. "You'on even know her."

"I know enough." Les stated. "That you don't want her, you know that. You want me."

"Yeah?" Ezra question. "Well you ain' even real." She waved her hand through her face and watched the illusion fade away.

"Exactly," Ezra mumbled under her breath.

She heard the door open and turned to see Detective Marino walk in. Ezra cocked an eyebrow at her. "Read my file yet?" She asked.

Marino closed the heavy door behind her and set a hand on her hip. "Take off the top of the uniform." She ordered.