Chapter 6: Another Planet

We slowly pushed open the door, and walked in as quietly as we could. It was after hours, and we didn't want to cause any commotion. 

"Hello, Mr. White?" Guren whispered.

"Dude, it's after hours. Why would he still be here?" Ceylan asked, annoyed. 

"Just checking," Guren replied, embarrassed. 

"Man, I really wanted to find out what these things did!" I complained. 

"Don't worry, we aren't leaving without any answers," Guren said, determined. 

We looked around a bit to find some clues. Ceylan kept making jokes about how everything in here was just junk and that none of it would actually be able to help us, again. I got distracted by a shiny object and reached out for it, not noticing the stack of rolled-up rugs underneath me. I slipped and fell backwards, with my arms flailing in the air. I almost fell down a flight of stairs, but luckily, Guren and Ceylan caught me. 

"That..was...close.." I said, still petrified from what just happened. 

As I was thanking them for the lucky save, the door somehow closed on us and pushed Ceylan and Guren forward, making them lose their balance. All of us tumbled down the stairs, and landed at the bottom in a heap. 

"Ow," we all said, in unison. 

We all helped each other up and stood in front of a massive door with a weird pattern on it. 

"Dead end?" Ceylan pointed out. 

"Or not!" Guren exclaimed, when we saw the door opening. 

The three of us went inside, looking around. We were all mesmerized by the glow of the room, and what surprised us most was the huge contraption in front of us. Before any of us could say anything, a huge robot-type thing appeared behind us. He was coming our way and we had nowhere to go. We slowly backed up and stopped in the middle of the contraption, trapped. We all thought it was the end, until a bunch of colored lights were flashing around us. We had no idea what was happening, and before we knew it, we disappeared.

          ******************************************************************************************

I slowly opened my eyes. 

"W-w-where am I?" I asked, stuttering. 

"Miss Clawda, you're awake!" I heard a voice say. 

"Clawda, who, me? Are you talking to me?" I asked, confused. 

"Yes, you, we've been waiting many years for your return! My name is Beag, commander of the corekai army." 

"Corekai? Wait who? Am I dreaming?" 

"Dreaming? I do not comprehend. You look a little confused, maybe you should stay here while we wait for the corrupted."

"Oh yeah, thanks." I said, not knowing who the corrupted were. 

~Hello~ 

"Huh, who said that?" I looked around in confusion. 

~I am your Sentient AI guiding system, here to help you~ 

"Ohhh, okay... um can you tell me where I am?"

~You are on the Planet Quarton~

"I'm on another planet? Uh, Cool! But hey, why does that Beag guy calling me Clawda? And what am I doing in this suit?"

~You have been transformed into the legendary Tenkai Knight Clawda, a shy but noble and strong warrior who is master of bringing others together~ 

"Ohh, that explains a lot... I think. So anyway, where are my friends?" 

~They are currently in Vilus's fortress, heading our direction~ 

"Really? Wait, who have they been transformed into?"

~Your associate Guren has been transformed into Bravenwolf, while Ceylan has been chosen to become Tributon~ 

"This is so cool! It's like we're in a video game! But of course, it isn't one, this is real life, right?"

~Right. Here come your friends now. Be prepared!~ 

I peeked over a rock and saw what was going on. A bunch of robots had just been attacked, with Ceylan and Guren leading the pack. I saw Beag get up swiftly, and run towards them. 

"The tenkai knights! You're here!" he yelled enthusiastically. "You lead the enemy straight into our trap!"

"Uhh, we did?" Guren asked. 

"Oh yeah, uh, we did! That was the plan! " Ceylan replied. 

I saw them and ran over to them. 

"Hey guys! Cool gear!" I said, smiling. 

"Alex, is that you?" they both said, eyes wide open, jaws dropping. 

"Yup, but on this planet, I'm known as Clawda," I said, smirking. I playfully punched their arms. "How's it going Bravenwolf and Tributon?"

"The heroes! The heroes have returned! Vilus's evil reign is over at last!" Beag cheered, along with all the other Corekai army. I giggled. 

"Hey, who are we fighting against?" I asked, in concern. 

"Vilius. He is very powerful, don't underestimate his abilities," Beag replied. 

Before any of us could ask further questions, our computerized voice turned on.

~Tenkai energy levels are at 1%. Tenkai Portal engaged~ 

"What the-- woahh!" we all yelled.

Before we knew it, we ended up back in Mr. White's shop. 

"Woah, that was so cool!" I said, hugging Guren and Ceylan. 

Suddenly, the room started changing and we saw the planet Quarton.

Now we all knew for sure that what we just experienced wasn't just a dream, but something much bigger.