Chapter 7: Two New Knights

After a while, the room turned back to normal. We were staring at the wall in shock, until Mr. White scared us. We shrieked and turned around, finding him standing behind us. 

"Well, hello there," he said, smiling.

We all blurt out questions, and then waited for some answers. Mr. White told us to calm down. He placed a brick in front of us, and the same robot guy that led us into the portal appeared in front of us. He explained the story of the Tenkai dragon, and we all listened carefully, hooked into the story. After he finished explaining, he disappeared. 

"Hey wait! I still have more questions!" Guren complained. 

"Do not worry, he'll be back when he is needed. Meanwhile, you three are needed back on Quarton!" Mr. White replied. 

"Already?" I asked. "But we were just there-" 

"Time sure flies when you're having fun," Mr. White said. "Now off you go!" 

We all stepped into the portal, and once again, returned to the planet Quarton.

We ran over to where Beag was and said a quick hello. Beag was explaining what was going on, and Tributon and I were squatting behind some rocks, looking down below us. We stood up just for a second, when we accidentally knocked down a rock. The corrupted army had spotted us. 

"Oopsie..." Tributon and I said. 

"Well, no use hiding anymore. Let's go!" Beag said, heading down the mountain. 

Bravenwolf, Tributon and I were ready to go. But before we could do anything, a laser beam was fired at us. I flew backwards, and was stuck between two rocks. Bravenwolf and Tributon were running towards me, but another beam was fired and they both fell off. They started zooming down the mountain. Before long, they ended up on the ground, already engaged in a battle with Vilius's most powerful army members, Granox and Slygar. It was going well at first, but then things got a little out of hand. Bravenwolf and Tributon were getting beat into scrap metal. I felt so useless here, trapped. I struggled to get loose. Just then, I saw something green standing in front of me. 

"Need help?" he asked. 

I gave a little nod, and he used his strong arms and threw the rocks to the side. He helped me up. 

I started blushing. 

"Hey, thanks, um," I said.

"Valorn," he said, grinning. He was blushing too. 

"Oh, thanks, Valorn. I'm Clawda, and um thanks for helping me get out." 

"No problem. Now let's go kick some bot!" 

I laughed. That made him smile.

"Okay!" I held his hand and we both jumped down the mountain. I lost my balance throughout the fall, but at the end, I landed in his arms. 

"Lucky catch," I said, blushing. 

He carefully put me down.

"Wait here, I'll be right back," he said, smiling.

Soon enough, he was immediately engaged in battle. He was with this other yellow robot, and boy were they good. They took down half the army in less than a minute. I watched in awe, admiring their skills. It all went by so fast. Before we knew it, the bad guys had retreated and the dragon cube was ours. 

"Hey, thanks," Bravenwolf said. 

"No sweat," said the yellow robot. 

I smiled. Maybe these two could join our team!