Chapter 8: Special Girl

The concert was an absolute success. It was a simple reminder of how proud of your brother you really were. Everything about that night made you more and more proud to carry the second name "Payne" behind your first. It was incredible. Sitting on the front row, as always, you cheered your boys on. Then it got weird. When Harry dedicated "One Thing" to "A very special girl...She knows who she is" while looking straight at you, the crowd went wild. Absolutely mad. Louis stood to the side grinning to himself like an idiot, and something with Zayn clicked. At first he was confused, but then he had an "Ah-ha" moment, finally realizing what was going on. Poor Liam, he stood completely oblivious, as did Niall. Maybe that was best, though.

The boys are restless on the ride back to the hotel. You expect them to be exhausted, but in reality they are all riled up.

"That was amazing!"

"Completely mental!"

"Did you see the crowd tonight? Absolutely insane!"

"I've got to tweet about this! They were amazing, tonight!" You think it's cute the way they talk about their fans. It was as though THEY were the ones that bought the tickets and waited to see the crowd, rather than it being the other way around.

"The crowd was amazing? Guys, YOU were amazing. I've never been more proud! OH GOD! I don't even know what to say!" You join them up at the front of the bus.

"Thanks, (Y/N), I take it you had a good time? Saw you in the crowd getting all excited," Zayn winks at you.

"Had a great time, Zaynieee," you mess up his hair, making his hands fly up to protect his do.

"So, Harry, who IS that special girl you were talking about earlier?" Louis pokes Harry in his ribs with his elbow.

"Oh yea, you did make a shout out! Please, enlighten us." Liam moves his hand to his cheek and leans in closer to listen in on what Harry has to say. Harry blushes and throws you a quick glance, and you immediately look away. 'Oh God. Not here. Not in front of my brother,' you think. He shakes off the embarrassment and straightens up.

"Oh that? That was nothing," He smiles and shrugs.

"You can't expect us to believe that!" Niall throws his hands into the air out of disbelief. Louis glances over his shoulder and gives you a quick wink and Zayn does the same.

"What I mean is: nothing you can't figure out on your own," Harry looks at you and smiles. He's making this rather obvious. Maybe he has changed. Rather than looking away you keep your eyes locked on his. A smile spreads across your face without you even realizing it.

"Woah there..." Niall says, "I knew it." He's finally caught on.

"What?" Liam looks at Niall, completely clueless and rather frustrated. You and Harry continue to look at each other, and the rest of the boys laugh.

"Nothing, Liam, I don't know what I'm talking about." Niall chuckles. Liam crosses his arms and sinks down into his seat. You finally break the gaze, snapping back to reality. You blink a few times and continue the bus ride to the hotel in silence.

The amount of people waiting for the boys outside the hotel is completely mental. The boys do the best they can to interact with as many as they can, except for Harry. Rather than choosing a girl from the crowd to hang out with for the rest of the night like usual, or charming multiple fans, or kissing their hands, his eyes are set on you. You quickly make your way inside and go to the lift. You step inside,but someone comes running and put their foot in the door. Harry.

"Their taking pictures and signing autographs. I didn't want you to have to go upstairs on your own." Harry stands next to you.

"Thanks, Harry, but I think I could've managed-"

"Okay, fine, I wanted to come with you, and make sure I get to say goodnight before you get to your room." You smile to yourself. He's being awfully sweet.

"Well, I'm glad we're being honest," you look at him. He's already watching you. His lips part just a bit, as though he is going to say something. He moves a little closer toward you. DING. The lift comes to a stop and the doors slide open. You step off first and he stands back and watches you leave.

"Coming, Haz?" You look over your shoulder.

"Coming!" He rushes after you, soon walking along your side. He passes the door to his room and stands with you in front of yours. He watches you carefully as you open the door with the hotel key.

"What?" You giggle.

"Just trying to figure out how something can be so beautiful," he does his irresistible half-smile. You playfully push his chest.

"Shut up," you laugh. "Oh I almost forgot! You left it in my room this morning." You pull out his phone and place it in his hand. "Nice wall paper by the way." You wink. Harry looks at the floor and blushes.

"One of my personal favorites," he says smiling and slowly lifting his eyes to meet yours again.

"Erm. Night. See you in the morning." You say as you open the door to your room and turn to take a step inside. Suddenly, his hand is wrapped around yours. Suddenly, he has you spun around, facing him again. Suddenly, his lips are pressed against your lips. He brings one hand up to your face, his palm gently resting on your cheek, and the other hand to your waist. His lips softly move against your own. You don't want to pull away. Instead you wrap your arms around his neck and move your lips with his. The hand he has placed on your cheek moves its way down your neck, down your side, and pauses on your waist. He's the one to pull away, resting his forehead on yours. 

"I hope that 'very special girl' you mentioned earlier doesn't mind," you breath the words out with a soft smile.

"You are my special girl." He places his hand on your cheek again, and kisses your forehead.

End of chapter 8:) seems as though (Y/N) has finally given in!;) Where do you see this relationship going? What do you think happens after this? Feed back? Comments?:) Thanks for reading babes, it means a lot! help spread it:) Much love xx