Chapter 28: Seperated and Sorry

"Take care of her." The distinct Irish accent lingers in your brain.

"Take care of her." Said with the greatest amount of pain one could ever know. You are no longer there. Yes, you are standing in the hall, underneath Harry's arm, but you are nothing but a hollow shell. He hasn't given up on you. He'll never give up on you. He'll NEVER stop loving you, but he was man enough to let you go, to let you be happy. Is that what you truly wanted? You start to feel dizzy.

"Take care of her." The ground seems to shift a bit and you feel uneasy.

"(Y/N)." Harry has been waving his hand in front of your face for the past minute or so.

"Babe, look at me." You shake your head and blink a few times. All you can hear is "Take care of her."

"(Y/N), want to watch a movie or something?" He shrugs, trying to get your mind off things. He doesn't know what to do. Being put in that awkward situation, you don't see how anyone would know what to do. You start to see black dots, and your heart beats in your ears. You shake your head.

"I've a head ache. I think I'm going to lay down. Alone." You say sheepishly. He nods and kisses your forehead. There isn't much he could do at this point. You want to be left alone. Harry walks down the hall, to his room and shuts the door behind him. You didn't realize how much Harry was helping you to stand. You start to sway.

"Take care of her." The ground shifts again, and you feel confused, almost nauseous.

"Take care of her." You stumble up to your door and grab the handle. Everything is sideways and in slow motion. You open the door.

"Take care of her." The dark spots you were seeing completely engulfs your vision.

"Take care of her." You fall, and nothing else crosses your mind.

LIAM'S POV

I hate sending Danielle away. I just hate leaving her. And I hate it when she leaves me. Paul drove me and Danielle to the airport so I could say my goodbyes there. She has to return to home, as much as I want her to stay. I walk in the hotel in an okay mood. The fans took my mind off of things on the way in. They're so cute sometimes. I just love giving back to them, though it's a fraction of what they've given me. Maybe (Y/N) will be up for some dinner tonight, unless she's hanging out with Harry...

I turn the corner, once I reach our floor. A pair of legs are sprawled in the hall, and the other half of a body is inside a room... (Y/N)'s room... Oh my God!

"(Y/N)!" I run to her as fast as I can. I kneel beside her and force my little sister's body into my arms.

"Wake up! (Y/N) wake up!" I shake her, but she doesn't budge. I start panicking and feel for a pulse. She can't be dead. I feel a steady thumping beneath my fingers, but I don't relax.

"(Y/N)!" How could this have happened? I pull her body closer to my chest and choke back tears. What the hell happened? And where was I to keep this from happening to her?

"PAUL! PRESTON! BEN! ANYBODY!" I shout with her still cradled in my chest. I feel a few tears leak over my cheeks. 'She's okay. Stop crying. She's alive.' I try to reassure myself, but I can't help it. The fact that I'm holding my mangled little sister in my arms like this is heartbreaking to me. She's completely vulnerable. What if there is a major problem? What if she's sick?

"ANYBODY?" A maintenance man hears my yells and dashes around the corner.

"Call someone! A doctor! Call a doctor!" I shout at him. He looks at me with panic, but nods and takes off down the hallway.