7 Years Time

You are remenesing on all of that. From day one that led you to this point right now. You're remembering how your life with Niall started, while cradling a crying baby to your chest.

"Shh Hazel, shh." You whisper as she slowly stops sobbing and clutches your collar bone.

"That's it baby. That's it." You start to bounce her up and down slightly.

"I made breakfast, babe." Two warm hands slide around your waist and a chin rests on your right shoulder.

"Let me see her. Go get some grub." Niall's Irish accent fills your ears and you can feel him smiling as he kisses your shoulder. You peck his lips and head to the kitchen, continuing to think about the past.

You pick up a photo you had framed. It was your favorite photo from that tour 7 years ago. You look at the picture. All six of you were smiling, a few laughing after finishing a killer concert. You move your hand over the familiar faces: Zayn, Louis, Harry, Niall, and your brother. You haven't seen your dear friends in a while. It's been hard to keep up since the split of the band...

----------------

Zayn came to your wedding. They all came to the wedding two years back, but you remember Zayn's reaction the best. He's not the most emotional guy. He tends to keep his cool about everything, always caring, but always cool about it. You remember seeing him cry while he was standing on Niall's side, along with the rest of the boys. That surprised you. You never thought you'd see those tears, but they were there. During the ceremony, he made you dance with him, as did the rest of the boys, and your father, and of course your new husband.

"(Y/N), I'm going to get to dance with the beautiful bride, aren't I?" He asked.

"Yes, Zayn. Of course you do!" You giggled. As the two of you danced, you teased him about his tears.

"Were my eyes playing tricks on me, or was I catching a bit of the water works back there?" You smiled at him.

"I've no clue what you're talking about." He had a sarcastic tone. You giggled and rolled your eyes.

"You're just... You're like my little sister! It's just... It makes me happy to see the two of you like this!" He said. When the song was over he grabbed your face and gave you a big kiss on the cheek.

"Now if you'll excuse me while I go track down your husband. Oh there you are!" Zayn left you and attacked Niall.

Louis joined you in dance next, explaining how proud he was. You'd gone to his and Eleanor's wedding just two years before your own. Liam and Danielle's were in that same year.

"Watch the food during the ceremony. If you aren't careful, I'd say Liam and Niall might do away with it." He joked.

"Nahh, Niall looks pretty tied up right now." You motioned your head to Niall who is restrained by Zayn's arms, dancing. You and Louis laughed, until someone tapped his shoulder.

"Mind if I cut in?" Louis moved out of the way so Harry could take your hand. Lou ran off to find his wife, giving her a quick smooch on the lips and pulling her to the dance floor.

"This wedding... Was... Just wow. Congratulations!" Harry smiled at you. You and Harry had become close again after the tour finished out. You tried apologizing for everything, but he reacted by hugging you tightly and thanking you. It was an odd reaction, but he said that if it weren't for you he would have never met Makayla. You thought it was strange how quickly your feelings changed for him. From hate to love. As simple as that. But from then it turned to confusion. Then back to love... But it was different. It wasn't the kind of love you thought it would be when the two of you were together, but an everlasting friendship love. Still, from hate to love, though. Such an odd transition.