Chapter 2: A "Suprize"

you open your text message and begin reading

Liam: Hello there little sister how ya doing? miss u

You: Ehhh cant complain, but i miss you too bro:(

Liam: just 2 more months. cant wait to get back to u n danielle! she said u 2 went out a few nights ago? ...Niall says hi

You: ya we had some girl bonding time:) loads of fun! hi niall:)

As you sent the message back to Liam, your phone dings. A new message. From Niall.

Niall: HIIIEEEE!:)

You: lol I just told you hi

Niall: No, liam had t tell it t me! we all miss ya! did liam tell ya the good news??

You: Good news? What good news??

He doesnt reply, so you go back to the conversation you're having with your brother.

You: Niall said something about good news?:)

Liam: That idiot! i was goin to tell u. its a suprize!

You: *Surprise. he didnt tell me the actual good news!

Liam: oh well in that case check ur email

"Leah, hand  me the computer, babe?" you ask your bestfriend. She slides it across the floor. You flip open the screen and log in. 'Why does he want me to check my email?' you ask yourself. Weird. You open your inbox to find a new message. From the airport? Weirder. You open it. You find yourself staring at an airplane ticket that arrives at DFW airport in Dallas, Tx. The departure date: TOMORROW! Wide eyed, unable to move or speak, you sit and stare at the screen. You're going to see your brother, see your friends, see the U.S.

"What's going on over there? Ya look a little shocked," Leah sits up and crawls over to the computer screen.

"Oh...My God. What is this?" She grabbed the screen and forced the computer into her lap.

"Looks like I'm taking a little vacation," you say and a smile spreads across your face.

"OH MY GOD, (Y/N)! That's so exciting! Like I'm excited for you! This is crazy! You're going to the U.S. and we were just talking about your brother and how much you miss him and you're going to see him and..." she continues to ramble out of excitement, and you don't know how to react. This means so much and you are extremely excited. You grab your phone.

You: Oh... my... God... LIAM!

Liam: knew ud like it:) u might want to pack fast cause a car will be pickin u up at 8 tomorrow morning. Oh and pack heavy. ull be staying with us for the rest of the tour. hope u dont mind:)

The rest of the tour? You begin to question whether you'll be able to put up with the guys for that long.

You: Hmmm... I dont mind:)

Liam: WOOO!

You toss your phone to the side in disbelief that you're going to see the people you miss terribly, and throw your arms in the air.

"IM GOING TO THE U.S.!"