Chapter 26: Burn Baby Burn

"This is worse than Dallas!" Louis pants as he lifts his luggage out of the van. You've just arrived in Phoenix, Arizona, and it is HOT.

"Hey, I'm loving this weather!" Zayn says as he takes off his sun glasses.

"Not really a fan, but as long as there's a pool..." Harry says, moving in beside you and wrapping his arm around your waist, throwing you a wink. There is a small nudge. Harry's folded sunglasses fall off of his shirt and hit the ground.

"Whoops, sorry dude, just heading to grab me stuff." Niall beams. Harry squints his eyes at Niall and sets his jaw. He moves his arm away from your waist to bend down and pick up his sunglasses. Niall is walking backward smiling a big grin, revealing his braces. He lifts his sunglasses and gives you a wink. You smile sheepishly. He's wearing his favorite snap back again, shorts, a tank top and sunglasses.

----------------------

"COOL AIR!" Louis screams as you step inside the hotel. Fans are screaming just outside the window, waiting for the boys to come back outside and greet them.

"Oh my goodness! Just because it's hot out there doesn't mean they have to set it to -20 degrees in here!" You say grabbing your shoulders as a shiver goes down your spine. Niall stands behind you and rubs your arms.

"Then take a step outside. That'll warm your bum up." You can barely understand a word Louis is saying. He has jumped face down onto the lobby couch, scattering his suitcases on the ground.

"Here, sis." Liam hands you a cardigan he had draped over his arm.

"Thanks." You say. You slip it on. It's huge on you, but it will do. When Liam walks away, Niall looks over his shoulder to make sure no one is watching. He leans down and kisses your cheek.

"Hey, we should hang out tonight." He whispers. His chin is rested on your shoulder and another shiver runs down your spine. He mistakes it as a chill and rubs your arms again.

"Uh... Niall... I-"

"Meet me down here later. Seven?" He says, kisses your cheek again and takes a few steps away as Harry and Zayn walk through the door. Harry is stumbling like he's had too much to drink, and Zayn has his arm draped over his shoulder to keep him from falling. His head is swaying and his shoes are missing.

"Never again." Harry says wide-eyed and exasperated. You run over to him and put your hand on his cheek and the other on his hip for support.

"Oh my God, Harry! What just happened?" You look at Zayn. He opens his mouth to speak, but Harry interrupts him.

"Crazy. She's crazy!" He says. Zayn puts his hand over his mouth to keep from laughing. Harry scowls at him.

"Harry... Is that lipstick?" You ask rubbing your thumb over the corner of his mouth. That did it. Zayn bursts into a laughing fit.

"HAHAHAHAHA! He walked away from Preston over to a group of girls so they could take a picture, and one just attacked his face! HAHAHAHAHHAHA!" Zayn basically yells. You couldn't refrain from laughing. You take one look at Harry and it just escapes your mouth.

"Shut up! It's not funny!" He says shrugging Zayn off his shoulder, who is still laughing, and sits on the couch beside Louis, who has managed to fall asleep. Liam and Niall had gone upstairs. Boy, they are missing out.

"But Harry, what happened to your shoes?" You manage to say between your laughter.

"I don't want to talk about it." He grumbles while stroking Louis' hair. Louis cuddles deeper into couch, and rests his head on Harry's leg.