Chapter 18: Perfect Night, Perfect Date, Perfect Boyfriend.

Today is the last day in Dallas. You spend most of it with Liam. He takes you to an adventure landing with Louis and Zayn which consisted of put-put golf and go-carting. During put-put golf, Zayn and Liam get into a huge competitive streak.

"There's no way you're beating me man. No way." Zayn shakes his head at Liam as he bends his knees and positions himself to make a hole in one.

"Yea, yea, we'll see about that." Liam sticks his tongue out a bit in concentration. He taps the ball, and sure enough, a hole in one.

"What? You cheated." Zayn says picking up his club and ball heading to the next hole.

"I'll get this one. This one is ALL me." He says shoving Liam in the shoulder a bit and they race to the next hole.

You and Louis are still stuck on hole 1. You're not very good at this, and he decides not to leave you behind.

"So... I'm just sort of wondering why I'm the only one that doesn't know anything." Louis says while watching you as you position yourself like Liam and try to make the ball in the hole.

"What do you mean?" A swing and a miss. You try again. This time tapping the ball too softly.

"I mean about the fight. Between Harry and Niall. Everyone seems to be in the loop except for me." He crosses his arms.

"Oh that? Louis don't worry about it. We're not even thinking about that anymore. Zayn doesn't know." You assure him and position yourself to hit the ball again.

"Zayn seems to know enough!" He whines as you hit the ball. This time you hit it a little too hard. It bounces off the edge and rolls all the way back to where you started.

"I give up." You grumble.

"Here. Let me try." Louis isn't too good at this either. It took him just a few less tries than you, but he was still pitiful at the game. He grabs his club and makes his way over to the ball.

"Watch the expert." Louis winks and bends over the ball. He positions himself.

"The key is to hit it with the right amount of pace." He says, then taps the ball. Too soft.

"That was just a warm up!" He attempts to cover up his mistake. You giggle.

"Okay here we go..." He swings back and taps the ball again. He hits it too hard. The ball soars a few inches off the ground. It leaves the boundary, bounces off the concrete, and into the pond.

"Whoops." He says, standing tall. You laugh at him.

"Well looks like I lost the game. Can't play without a ball." You snicker.

"Hahaha, you're ball-less. Hahaha!" Louis laughs at his own joke. You roll your eyes in a joking way.

"I'd certainly hope so. Considering maybe, I dunno, that I'm a girl!" You shove his arm a bit.

"Let's try to catch up with the other idiots, I'm sure they're on like hole 12 by now. And by the way, Zayn seriously doesn't know anything. It just doesn't seem to get to him like it does you, ya nosey." You poke Louis' arm. He folds his arms in front of his chest.

"Well fine. Excuse me for being concerned about my best friends." He sticks his nose up.

"Cut the sass, Lou." You say. He smiles and puts his arm around your shoulder.

"Just playing, kiddo! I'll try to forget about it since everyone seems to've stopped thinking about it already." He squeezes your shoulder and drops his arm. You both search for Liam and Zayn for about twenty minutes before finally meeting up with them again.