Chapter 27: Don't Give Up on Me

"LOU!" The sound of your muffled brothers voice from behind the door wakes you up. It panics you a bit, because it sounds frantic, almost desperate. You leap out of bed and poke your head out the door, and Liam almost collides with your head.

"Oh shoot! Sorry (Y/N)!" Liam doesn't slow down, but shuffles around you.

"What is going on?" You mouth over to Niall, who's rubbing his tired eyes as he pokes his head out his door. Harry is soon standing in the hallway. That leaves Zayn, who is probably still passed out, in his room. Louis runs out of his room frantically, still pulling his shirt over his head.

"They're downstairs already! Hurry!" Liam yells over his shoulder, punching the elevator button repeatedly. He gets tired of waiting and bursts through the doors to the stairwell.  The elevator doors open just as he leaves, and Louis hurries inside. You, Niall and Harry exchange panicked glances and sprint toward the elevator, leaping inside before the doors shut.

"Oh... My... God..." You say between breaths. You're hunched over with your hands on your knees.

"What's the panic Lou?" You ask standing tall. He's antsy and won't stand still.

"Louis! Quit shuffling your feet and answer!" Harry shakes his shoulders.

"El! El and Danielle! Danielle and El!"

"They're here?" You ask excitedly. Niall and Harry laugh at how this small situation could cause a huge panic. Louis nods his head and waits for the elevator to hit the bottom floor.

Ding! The doors slide open, and just as they do, Liam is spotted slinging open the stairwell door and running into the lobby, Louis does the same. They stand up straight and catch their breath, trying to regain their 'cool'. Louis shoves his hands in pockets and casually looks around the lobby. Liam has a harder time hiding his excitement. His feet are still shuffling.

"Well it's about time you boys got out of bed. We made a run to Starbucks and back, and you STILL weren't awake." Louis turns around to face Eleanor, who's hand is lightly placed on her hips and her lips are sucking a frappuccino out of a straw. Her lips then draw into a smile. Louis runs to her and spins her around, giving her a kiss on the lips. She wraps her arms around him and giggles.

"I missed you SO much!" Louis says against her neck.

"Don't EVEN get me started on who missed who more, okay? I swear, Danielle had to take my 'I love Louis' shirt away from me, just so she could put it in the wash." She laughs.

Liam meets Danielle halfway across the lobby, kissing her on the cheek and hugging her tight. The two of them exchange some words you cannot hear. After a sentimental reuniting with Louis and Eleanor, she makes her way over to you, Niall, and Harry. She gives you all a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Where's Zayn?" She asks lightly. Danielle and Liam finally walks back to the group.

"Where do you think?" You say.

"Sleeping? Shocker." Danielle says, then leans over and gives you a hug.

"El and I decided that we would have a girl's night tomorrow night." Danielle says.

"Because it seems like you must need one." El leans in and whispers, eyeing all of the boys.

"Well allow us to get your bags, ladies." Liam says properly, holding Danielle at the waist. Louis agrees and the four of them walk outside, leaving you, Niall, and Harry in the lobby.

"So!" Niall claps his hands together.

"Back to bed?" He smiles. You shake your head.

"I'm wide awake now, Nialler."