Ch. 5

I blinked, staring at the back of a masked head. So, this is the Spiderman everyone has been talking about..

I lifted Peter's camera, making sure the flash was off before stepping to the side quietly and capturing a couple of pictures. I smiled, pleased with myself before a blast of ice shot right past my head. My eyes widened and I looked over quickly, seeing ice being thrown my way.

I was knocked out of the way, Spiderman flinging multiple webs at, what I can now tell, the woman. I stood up quickly, gaping at the scene in front of me.

"You need to get out of here." a familiar voice tells me.

I raise an eyebrow and look over, seeing, of course, Spiderman, "I can take care of myself." I stated stubbornly, raising the camera a snapping a picture of him quickly.

He shook his head, suddenly falling to the ground, frost slowly covering his back. My eyes widened slightly, glancing over at the woman.

"Who are you?" I asked, staring at her. What the hell am I doing?

Her laugh cackled through the air, causing me to wince slightly, "I'm Killer Ice."

"What kind of name is that?" I heard the same familiar voice ask as Spiderman walked up beside me, brushing off the frost, "Like, that's not even creative."

The woman glared at him before lifting her hand to shoot ice towards him. I quickly ran to the other side of the street, glancing down at Peter's camera. Wait.. Peter.. Where the hell did he go?

I looked around me quickly, not seeing anyone but police lining the streets. I frowned and looked back at Spiderman, seeing him falling on the ground as the woman, or Killer Ice.. disappeared. What a strange name..

I quickly ran up to Spiderman, "Have you seen Peter? Parker? Um, the one who takes all your pictures?"

He stared down at me, shaking his head, "Nope. Why don't you go on home.. Um.."

"Chloe. I'm Chloe. I just need to find him really quick." I muttered, turning around and looking for Peter once again.

I sighed and crossed my arms, turning back around, only to find Spiderman gone.

I suck at writing action scenes..and coming up with names..lol

Peter aka Andrew Garfield on the side-->

I hope you liked it! :)