Ch. 22-End

"Look how cute." I smiled, looking over at Peter.

He turned around in his computer chair, rolling over to me and looking down at the newspaper in my hands. There was a picture of us in our costumes hugging. He chuckled and nodded, kissing my forehead gently, "Very cute."

I smiled and looked up at him, "So, I got accepted to a university that I've been dying to go to." I stated, laying the paper to the side.

"That's great! Which one?"

"Um, well.. The University of Oxford..in England."

"England?"

"Yeah.."

He nodded slowly and rolled back over to his desk. I bit my bottom lip and stood up quietly, "Don't be mad..or upset."

He didn't say anything as he picked up an envelope and handed it to me. I raised an eyebrow and looked down at it, seeing his name on it. I pulled out the folded paper inside, smiling brightly as I read the letter, "You're going there too!"

He chuckled, "Once I knew you applied, so did I. I'm not losing you again."

I smiled again and quickly ran over to him, jumping in his lap and wrapping my arms around his neck tightly, "I love you."

"I love you too." he mumbled, holding onto me tightly.
*~*~*~*~*~

"Peter, look at me and smile. Don't keep staring at Chloe." Aunt May chuckled, holding the camera up.

"Sorry, Aunt May. Doesn't she look beautiful in that graduation gown though?" Peter smiled, still staring down at me.

I narrowed my eyes at him and stuck my tongue out, a flash going off. We laughed when Aunt May rolled her eyes and set up the camera for another one, "Now smile at the camera."

We both nodded and looked at her, smiling brightly. She nodded and walked over to us once the picture was took, hugging us both tightly, "Congratulations, you two."

"Thanks." we both smiled, hugging her back.

Peter wrapped his arm around my shoudlers once May pulled away, "We better go and start packing."

I nodded and looked up at him, "Or.. We can go out and eat, then start packing later?" I smiled innocently.

He chuckled, "If that's what you want to do."

I nodded and took his hand, Peter taking May's hand, and the three of us started towards her car.

THEEND.
Not a very exciting ending, but that's all I could think of.
I'll be starting a new story either later today or tomorrow! Look out for that :D tell me what you guys want the story to be about & what you want to happen it it!! Go comment now!
Thank you so much for reading this story. It means alot to me that you took your time out of your day to read this :')
Keep a watch for my next story and I'll talk to you guys then!