17-06-14

Dear Elliot,

i saw tanya today.

she told me that this was going well and it continued like this i won't need you anymore.

that's a lie.

i might always need you.

sorry for being selfish, i just hope you don't mind putting up with me because you seem to be the only one that hasn't left yet.

i spent the ride back imagining what you would look like; short blonde hair, about 5'3... beautiful. i don't know if you're okay with this though, i just hope so.

i would have told you soOner but niall stopped by again. today he asked to draw me for his art exam because i intrigued him.

he asked how i got my hair like that, in all the different blues and he fluffed it around and i grinned, something that didn't happen ofteni explained to him the concept of hair dye and he laughed back and told me the story of how his hair was once lilac and even showed me pictures.

and yet still, he defied  limitations even when he looked like my favourite childhood furby.

he ended up drawing me with colour pencils, playing with the blooming daisies in the grass.

when he showed me his creation i felt a sense of beauty radiate from the dainty work of his fingers. he said it was all me and i was his favourite thing to draw.

i took a picture of it with my polaroid and stuck it on the wall above my bed. and just between us, i might have also snuck a picture of him laughing and stuck it there as well.

What was this boy doing to me?

he left and promised to call tomorrow, maybe even stop by. i think you would like him, elliot, i really do.

-Cass