THANK YOU- final authors note

LETTERS TO ELLIOT IS FINALLY FINISHED. 

i would like to thank everyone who has  been here from the beginning ( @cherryspangz especially) and put up with my pointless authors notes and terrible editing because this book was absolutely impossible without you. 

i would also like to thank you guys for reading, voting and commenting along on my first finished book. 

i am honestly crying right now because i have fallen in love with each and every one of these characters (yes even u tanya) and its so hard to let them go but being me im probably going to read this book everyday from the beginning to end because it just means so much and i cannot emphasize this enough bUT THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU EVEN IF YOU JUST FOUND THIS BOOK TODAY THE POINT IS YOU OUT UP WITH ME AND MY CHARACTERS AND I LOVE YOU.

and there is not going to be a sequel because there is not life without cass and niall like i literally cannot but i will be doing a lot more book like these-ish but if you want to check my page and find a book with an alright plot, please read it or i don't know but basically, THIS IS JUST ME SAYING THANK YOU AND CRYING AND CRYING AGAIN BC THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU AND I NEED TO STOP REPEATING THIS SO I'M GOING TO SAY IT IN ANOTHER LANGUAGE BUT I DON'T KNOW ANY OTHER LANGUAGE SO GOOGLE TRANSLATE HELPED ME HERE.

te amo

i love you

je t'aime

i love you

أحبك

i love you

я тебя люблю

i love you

and if you actually read up to here i love you more.

-eri-im crying my eyes out-ca