Dead Boi Walking

Heathers and Dream Daddy crossover. Robert x Mat. It's spicy but we ain't quite there yet. When I found out this was an actual ship I was like 'oh hell yes' so... yeah -3-

Trigger Warning : Swearing, umm... mentions of *ahem* ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) hehehe 

Mat's PoV;

"The demon queen of high school has decreed it." My voice rang out. "She says Monday eight a.m. I will be deleted." I fucked up bad, there is no way to fix this. "They'll hunt me down in study hall, stuff and mount me on the wall. Thirty hours to live how shall I spend them?" All of my future plans of being a barista down the drain in an instant.

Walking through the cold streets, I know that I have to do something. Thirty hours is a long time, maybe... "I don't have to stay and die like cattle, I could change my name and ride up to Seattle!" Maybe Andrew or Marcus? Aaron, Josh, Tyler? Then it dawns on me. "But I don't own a motorbike... Wait- here's an option that I like: spend these thirty hours gettin' FREAKAY! YEAH!

I speed down the street. Shit, this is exiting! "I need it hard, I'm a dead boy walkin'! I'm in your yard, I'm a dead boy walkin'!" Looking up to the one lit window of the house, I see Robert fall onto his bed and the reach over to his bedside table. The light turns off, god I could be arrested for this. Doesn't matter, I'll be dead in less than two days.

There's a tree with a branch reaching right to his window. I hug the tree's trunk and slowly make my way up it. Slowly inching my way across the branch, just hoping that it won't break, I finally reach the window.'Before they punch my clock I'm snappin' off your window lock. Got no time to knock I'm a dead boy walking.' After fiddling around with the lock, it breaks with a satisfying snap. I open the window and slip inside. The small noise is enough to wake him up, and he rubs the sleep from his eyes. His eyes finally land on me, and they widen.

"Mat? What are you doing in my room?" "Shh..." A blush spread across his face. He's cute when he's flustered.  "Sorry, but I really had to wake you. See, I decided I must ride you till I break you." He looks like a tomato now, it's cute."' Cause Heather says I gots to go. You're my last meal on death row. Shut your mouth and lose them tighty-whities!" I didn't think it was possible for a person to blush so much.  Before I can get another word out he kisses me hungrily. I kiss back almost immediately. 

It's gonna be a looooong night~

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) IT'S FINALLY DONE! WOOOOHOOOO!! I did it, yes! I proud of myself! I hope you liked this! Have a good night/day!