I'm feeling angsty so here

No ship, but really depressing. Don't read if talk of suicide/self harm triggers you. Stay safe lovelies, and I'm here if you need to talk/vent.

I don't own this song.

'Just an average girl, she always wore a smile. She was cheerful and happy for a short while. Now she's older, things are getting colder. Life's not what she though, she wishes someone had told her.' Things were so much easier when I was younger. There wasn't a lot of pressure to do anything, and everyone was nice. I should have known things wouldn't stay that way.

'She told you she was down, you let it slip by. So from then on she kept it on the inside.' I tried to talk to them, they didn't listen. And if they did they thought I was joking. After that I just didn't say anything. They wouldn't understand.

'She told herself she was alright, but she was telling white lies. Can't you tell? Look at her dull eyes.' Dad told me I looked really tired. Is it true? No one else seems to notice... 

'Tried to stop herself from crying almost every night. But she knew there was no chance of feeling alright.' I gave up on feeling happy. Most nights I cry myself to sleep. 

'Summer came by, all she wore was long sleeves, 'cause those cuts on her wrists were bleeding through you see.' 'Manda asked me how I was feeling today, and why I was wearing long sleeves. I told her the sun was a deadly laser and she left me alone.

'She knew she was depressed, didn't want to admit it, didn't think she fit it, everyone seemed to miss it.' Mr. Vega sent me to the school therapist today, but I lied to her and said everything was fine. People shouldn't care about someone as worthless as me.

'She carried on like a soldier with a battle wound, bleeding out from every cut her body consumed.' 'Manda grabbed my arm earlier and the cuts opened up again. She didn't see though.

'She had no friends at school, all alone she sat. And if someone were to notice she would blame the cat.' I tried distancing myself from everyone, but they just approached me at lunch. Ernest saw the cuts and asked what had happened. I lied and said my cat scratched me. He didn't look convinced.

'But those cuts on her wrist, they were no mistake, but no one cared enough to save her from this self hate.' No one cares Y/N! Why are you still trying?

'Things were going down, never really up. And here she is now stuck in this stupid rut. She knew exactly what she had to do next.' I cleaned out my locker and carried all my stuff home. I didn't want my dad to have to do it.

'Just stand on that chair and tie the rope around her neck. She wrote a letter with her hands shaking wild.' They at least deserve some sort of explanation.

"Look at me now, are you proud of your precious child?" I shouted to no one in particular. Was it meant for God or dad, or anyone?

'But she knew that her dad wasn't the one to blame, it was the world that should bow down it's head in shame.' I almost can't believe what I am about to do. I'll finally be free from this horrible and cruel world. 

'She stood up on the chair and looked out at the moon. 'Just don't think, it'll all be over soon. The chair fell down as she took her final breath. It's all over, all gone, now she's greeting death. Her Dad walks in, he falls down to the floor, and now nothing can take back what he just saw.

The little girl that he raised is just hanging there, her body's pale and her face is violently bare.

He sees the note and unfolds it with care.

All he does is stare,

"How can this be fair?" He starts reading as the tears roll down his face.

---

"I'm sorry Dad but this world is just not my place. I've tried for so long to fix this and fit in. I've come to realise this world's full of sin. There's nothing for me here, I'm just a waste of space. I've got no reason to stay here with this awful race. It's a disgrace, I was misplaced, born in the wrong time, and in the wrong place. It's okay though, 'cause you'll see me soon. You'll know when your time has come, just look at the moon. As it shines bright, throughout the night, and remember everyone's facing their own fight. But I can't deal with the pain, I'm not a fighter. You'll make it through the night, just hug your pillow tighter.

So let the world know, that I died in vein. Because the world around me, is the one to blame. And I know in a year, you'll forget I'm gone, 'cause I'm not really something to be dwelled on. That's what they use to tell me, all those kids at school. So I'm going by the law majority rules. My presence on this earth is not needed any longer. And if anything, I hope this makes you stronger.

You're the best friend, that I ever had. Such a shame I had to make you so very sad. But just remember that you meant everything to me. And to my heart, you're the only one that held the key.

Now it's time to go, I'm running out of space to write. And yes I lost my fight, but please just hold on tight. I'm watching over you, from the clouds above and sending down the purest and whitest dove to watch over you, and be my helpful eye.

So this is it world, goodbye." ' He finished reading his daughter's suicide note. There were tears running down his face. The silent auditorium looked on with sad expressions. Hugo hugged him and directed him offstage. That's when he lost it. He probably looked like a mess but he didn't care. Every dad was backstage with them, and there was a giant group hug. The principal went out to finish the meeting. He still felt numb after the hug and walked out of the school looking like a man with nothing to go back to. His feet took him somewhere with out his brain telling them where. He ended up at the church, and walked inside. Mary and her kids were there. Mary attempted to hug him but he pushed past her. He walked into the chapel and sat at the third row before the front. And he did something he hadn't done in years. He prayed. He prayed for answers, hoping he could be guided out of this horrible fog. He sat there praying for answers, it was raining now. He didn't move. Someone sat beside him. He looked over to them. It was Amanda. She didn't say anything, just started moving in for a hug. He embraced her tightly, and they sat like that for a while. Amanda was the closest thing to Y/N that he had, and she knew this. 

Sorry, I was feeling very angsty after listening to that song, and just had to write something with it. It's not my best but I'm pretty proud of it. I hope you enjoyed, and please; if you need to talk don't hesitate to message me. I'm a good listener. And if you don't want to talk to me there a professionals you can speak to as well. Stay alive lovelies, and have a good night.