Can't think of a title

Soul mate AU, the one where their first words to each other are written on their wrists. Idk anymore, just enjoy the headcanons

Btw, their text will be underlined

Robert

- "Masculinity is so fragile."

- "I know right, I can't suck anyone's dick without saying no homo first."

- You wonder every night in what context those sentences will be used. Turns out, you guys meet right after a bar fight erupts after someone started screaming incoherent nonsense about "No Homo"

Craig

- "Are you just gonna sit in the corner all night like an introvert who was dragged here by their extroverted friends?"

- "Is a handsome guy like you gonna start talking to me like a weirdo who snuck in here uninvited?"

- You meet during a college party. And your extroverted friends did bring you there against your will. He also was not invited to the party, because his ex was the host

Joseph

- "What the ever loving fuck?"

- "Sir, you're in a church!"

- A large spider got into the church while you were looking for someone who could give you directions. Both you and your parents were very worried about what you'd be doing in a church that was so bad that you'd be called out on it.

Mat

- "Hi, can I sit here?"

- "Sure... so, you like musicals?"

- You met in the park while watching your kids play. The only available bench had one person sitting on it. That particular day you were sporting a shirt with your favorite musical on it.

Hugo

- "Oh my god, I'm sorry about that."

- "It's okay, not the first time a basketball has hit me, probably won't be the last." 

- Ernest was playing a game of pick up basketball with his friends, and the ball just happened to hit you in square in the face. 

Brian

-"Hi, my kid wants to know if she can pet your dog."

-"Sure she can."

-This seems obvious, so I won't explain.

Damien 

-"Victorian or Edwardian?"

-"Victorian, and Hello."

- You met at a convention that you were dragged to by Amanda. Actually, you were happy to be there. He actually didn't mean for you to hear him say that, but he was trying to figure out if your outfit was inspired by the Victorian or Edwardian, and it just happened to slip out.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Haha writer's block is a bicth 

hmmmmmmmmmff bye